• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Villains on sale in Sales Forum - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Villains on sale in Sales Forum - Cancelled

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
OK, I decided to start a Co-Op for this sale currently going on in our sales forum:

Designer Villains

by Flaming Nora

She is asking $550 shipped for the set from Ireland, and shipping it to me, who is in Maryland, US. As she is selling this for funds to have while at Disneyland Paris, time is a factor here, and I will be out tomorrow as we are going to see Lion King at the Kennedy Center, but will be online in the morning and evening. I am going to do this real easy math wise. Since the set is $550, and I am assuming everyone wants to be protected with their transactions, each pin will be $100 which includes PayPal fees, and stateside shipping with INSURANCE, basically the breakdown is $90 (pin) + $5 (Paypal Fees when you send me the money) + $5 (Shipping)

Pin 92495: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Maleficent Only - broncobilly83
Pin 92496: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Evil Queen Only
Pin 92497: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Queen of Hearts Only
Pin 92498: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Ursula Only - LiliMay
Pin 92499: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Mother Gothel Only - disneykins (backup: IadoreWDW)
Pin 92500: DisneyStore.com - Designer Villains Pin Set - Cruella de Vil Only

If the Co-Op is not finalized by Sunday at the latest, it will be cancelled.

Last edited:
Can I be a back up for Gothel? Trying to decide if I can get QOH too.

Quick question as I'm in the UK would the original seller be able to send the pins to me or would they all have to go to the US to come back overseas? Does that make sense?

OK Ursula updated, and I will consider the Evil Queen on hold as Katdianee did ask first, but is unsure of funds, and then tinawap, so that is 4 of the 6 taken

OK, Flaming Nora has a buyer for the set, and as we have not gotten close to finalize the Co-Op, as we still have 3 empty slots, the co-op is cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back