• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Diablo LE25 Scrapper/Fake from eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo LE25 Scrapper/Fake from eBay?

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
So last week I won an LE25 Diablo pin from the 999 Happy Haunts Coffins and Crows framed set on ebay. I knew it seemed like it was too good to be true since I won it for like grand total of $16 or so. Seller had 100% feedback, etc. It wasn't until after I won, that I started looking at the completed listings. There's been like 5 of them sold recently, though not from the same seller. It just seemed strange that there would be so many listed/sold recently when there are so few of them to begin with. I received it today and for the most part it looks ok. I don't see any misspellings on the back. Though there's a tiny patch of rough edge and a dip on the tongue section in his mouth. The weight feels good though. Am I just being paranoid? Any thoughts are appreciated!

Pin 46338 WDW - 999 Happy Haunts Event 2003 - Coffin & Crows (Framed Pin Set) Diablo Pin

Yeah, that pin... I've seen somewhere between 30-40 of those sell on ebay over the last few years. What's that old saying?? If you have to ask the question, you already know the answer? (Or something like that...)

By the way, did you happen to read the all the comments about this pin on Pinpics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back