• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Diamond Countdown Pin Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond Countdown Pin Question

LBryanDLC

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter and I have tried twice, without success, to purchase one of these pins on release day. We would really like one, so we are going to try once more this month. I know we have to be there to line up EARLY, and because I plan to get there before any of the parking opens, I am planning to have someone drop us off. I know, assuming it hasn't changed since April, where the line ends up when the wristbands are handed out, but where does the EARLY line form...so I know where to be dropped off at? Any other helpful hints are welcome.:)

I know of a few people getting there about 10 pm on the 17th for this release. So many people will be blocked out of the parks that the only hope is to get dtd bands.

as long as you get there before 3:00am you will be able to get a wristband. Last month we got in line at 2:30am and was about 700 in line. Its getting harder each month so the earlier the better.

Thanks everyone. Yes I know the prices will drop once the hype is over, but we've missed all of them and would like to try again.:) I guess there wont be a problem finding the line.;)

Just a follow-up. Since my daughter had to work a 12 hour shift Wednesday night/Thursday morning, my daughter-in-law went to the line with me. We were dropped off around 12:20 am and there were A LOT of people there...took us a good multi block stroll to find the end of the line. Around 2 am they moved us into the staging area, then it was a nice long wait until 6:30 am or so when they started to hand out the wristbands. We were able to get our pins. Thankfully I wasn't blocked, because they did run out of DTD wristbands before they got to our line. My daughter and I paid for a ticket for my daughter-in-law to get into the park as she doesn't have an AP, but her birthday is next week so that doubled as her birthday present and we then spent the day there.:) The three of us have decided we will try for the July pin as well, but we will be driving this time and we plan to arrive Wednesday night. It seemed to me that the people who came before the park closed Wednesday night might have been parking in the parking structure and/or the Downtown Disney lot for the night? There were a lot of cars in the Downtown Disney lot when I looked about 3 am.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back