• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Did you get your PinPics E-mails this morning 12/21?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get your PinPics E-mails this morning 12/21?

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I have already e-mailed PinPics via their help e-mail (info at PinPics) but have not heard back.

I had a bunch of pending trades when I went to sleep last night, and usually when I get back from my first job in the morning, there are e-mails from PinPics with trades that people offer me, as well as a summary of the trades I offered, but this morning, no e-mails at all, including the summary, but the pending trades are no longer listed so I have to assume they went out.

Did anyone else either get their trade summary e-mail or not get one and should have?

I use Gmail, and nothing was in my Inbox or Spam box. Now I am sure I might not have gotten any incoming trades, but it did seem weird that I did not at least get the trade summary for the trades I am trying to start

I got 2 around the usual time, but then again I had 12 dated the 21st this morning 7 AM my time, which would be 10 PM 21st of December PDT.

Maybe your batch from today will come in tonight as well. That was a Yahoo address by the way.

What time did you send out your requests, and are they still in your pending?

If this is directed to the original poster, he stated in his post that there were no PENDINGS on his pinpics page, indicating that requests went somewhere!

Well, it seemed to be a one day thing as I got my trade summary e-mail this morning. But to answer someone's question, no there were no trades pending, so as Spiffie said, they had to go somewhere

Yep, and I would like to do the trade, if it is the pin I think it is. I can't trust my mind, so I need Pinpics for pictures. It's hard getting old.

I'm a newbie at this, but I requested a trade last night. This morning I received a email saying that my request had been sent. But I went back and looked at my pending trades and there were none. Is that normal?

I'm a newbie at this, but I requested a trade last night. This morning I received a email saying that my request had been sent. But I went back and looked at my pending trades and there were none. Is that normal?
Yes, your "pending trades" are trades requests you checked off during the day on Pin Pics. They are compiled and emailed, all at one time, to the corresponding traders in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back