• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Animator Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Animator Dolls?
Yeah Tink has a plushie too, I saw her in my local DisneyStore Saturday, she comes with a baby tick tock plushie from the Pirate Fairy Movie :)

Yeah Tink has a plushie too, I saw her in my local DisneyStore Saturday, she comes with a baby tick tock plushie from the Pirate Fairy Movie :)

Ohhhhh :-(
I can't buy them again.... Well at least I have the plushies for the first edition.

Ohhhhh :-(
I can't buy them again.... Well at least I have the plushies for the first edition.

I totally know the feeling, I was like a three year old shouting across the store at my mom, I think i even said , Damn it Disney , so unfair! lol I'm glad to see the plushies back but I'm sad i haven't got the plushie versions to match my original girls.

My dolls (Punz and Tink) are already dressed for Halloween. :)

3f4de403adc8dbcb537e42061eeb4e4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the new animator dolls with their plush sidekicks are available right now online! Including Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff! :) http://www.disneystore.com/animator...chTerm=animator+dolls&catalogFromSearch=10002

So this is indeed a new set? I was confused when I saw the plushies and assumed they were the first set again. I got Snow White since I missed out on the first set and I always loved that dress better and the plushie that came with it. So excited! I just wish Belle had her Blue/White dress like the first set.

I just saw them on the site today and was totally confused if this was a new wave or the first wave for sale again. I always wanted the original Snow White with her plushie so I grabbed her. I can't wait! Am I right in assuming her red cape doesn't come with her this time around? Kinda sad about that. Hopefully there will be a sale on the dolls later so I can get a few more. I just wish they brought back Belle with her blue/white dress.

Anna and Elsa Doll Gift Set and Aurora Doll Gift Set on the US store. Not yet on UK

I wish I like Aurora's face... I would like an extra doll to customize but Aurora is so.... It's a shame because her gift set is soooo cute. I will wait for a Belle set, I think she is the most beauty.

---
Frozen one is already sold out :-O That was fast....

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion, but am I the only one that thinks that the Animator Dolls should have just been for princesses that are actually seen as children in the films, like Anna and Elsa?

Not really. I'm fine with it since it brought back the original animators who worked on the actual characters in the movie. Those who are alive anyways. Those sketches on the boxes alone are worth it. So much better than what Mattel does.

Went to my Disney Store yesterday and they had the Anna and Elsa gift set! They only had two so I grabbed one. It's a very nice set and while they have the same outfits as the individual dolls, they're not as detailed and lack the flower and snow patterns. Their nightgowns and handkerchiefs makes up for it with the patterns. I called other Disney stores near me and the said they'll be getting their stock in sometime this upcoming week, so if you want this set, check out your Disney store to see if they have them.

Agree 100% with this. I didn't *love* the Elsa Animator doll as much as the Anna one (something about her face was just not quite right to me) but I bought her anyway because the sketches on the box are ADORABLE! The ones on the Elsa and Anna Gift Set are even cuter. (Was fortunate that even though I "slept in" on Monday when they went live on DS.com, the set was still available when I woke up and logged on.)

Not really. I'm fine with it since it brought back the original animators who worked on the actual characters in the movie. Those who are alive anyways. Those sketches on the boxes alone are worth it. So much better than what Mattel does.

I stumbled across these dolls in early December and now have 2 of my own :D my bf got me tink (without plush) for Christmas then today my rapunzel arrived which I got with some Xmas money. :D I'm a 24 year old buying dolls for myself. It feels strange to me but coming across this site has shown me it's not! And I hope to get more of these cuties x

I'm so torn whether to sell my collection of these. They've been sat in my attic for like 3 years now gathering dust.

I have the original 10 princesses and then the first toddler dolls of Elsa & Anna (not animator boxes) and Merida who again isn't in an animator box.

Help!

I have recently moved house and got rid of loads of my stuff in the loft thinking we'll if it's in storage what's the point in keeping it... well I regret getting rid of it all x

Well, just a few news about new Animator's Dolls...

First Aladdin doll (Right now only in UK)

There will be also new Mini Animators: Snow White (already in UK), Rapunzel and a gorgeous box with all the Mini Animators Dolls

Photos by StitchKingdom

CIs561FVAAACL3v.jpg

CIL-1RzXAAAlkvK.jpg

And there will be also a new pack with Anna and Elsa, now singing dolls...

CIMXjMpWUAAr16L.jpg

I'm not sure about Aladdin, but I love the box with all the mini animators... :-D

I saw someone post this the other day - a mini animators Belle! (So happy because I love Belle in her blue dress!)

dacecd1dc9604cbeeba1b7823c1a3277.jpg

I went to my local Disney Store the other day but they hadn't heard of a mini Belle, so I guess she hasn't been released yet. Hopefully she's coming soon! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think I heard rumors of a deluxe Jasmine or possibly Jasmine / Aladdin set like the past year's deluxe sets from the radio disney france website like talked about at the bottom of one page. There were no pics though. I very much am hoping for one this year though because I don't have a Jasmine doll yet and Aladdin and Jasmine are my favorite Disney characters.

I have finally bought the Snow White mini animators box (I can't go to my Disney Store...). My daughter loves it and, of course, we like all the sets :-D
My husband thinks that the boxes with the accesories are better than the complete box with all the dolls but only the dolls. I think the box is gorgeous but it's true it's a shame the lack of accesories. The problem is I don't think they're going to release all the dolls with accesories, we all know that characters like Pocahontas, Mulan and others don't have always all the merchandasing...
What do you think?
On the other hand I don't know what the price of the collectors box will be, so maybe it's a lot of expensive (a box with accesories for every doll will be more expensive for sure, but I can buy them in long term...).

I wish my daughter won't be a completist collector... There's enough with me :-D

I remember being so sad because I just could not afford last year's Anna and Elsa Animator set. So happy I couldn't because this new set is so much better, and I can afford to buy it this year. Wonder if the price will go up, though?

Can`t wait for mini Aurora to come, I only want her, Ariel and Belle. And lets hope there is more (and better than Al) Prince Animator dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back