• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Animator Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Animator Dolls?
WOW i just saw them on disneys site and while i have to say they are soo cute OMG they are huge lol i thought they were just little dolls lol EEK Belle is really cute too now do i or dont i lol

why does mulan have a dog??? Am i forgetting something??

Ohh Mulan had a dog at the very start of the movie i cant remember its name though I have to have Mulan, Belle, Poci, Ariel and Rap i think but i realy dont know where im going to put them lmao

Your welcome:D
Hmm i really want Belle, Poci, Mulan, Ariel and Snow white ohh and rapy Heck i actually think i want them all i probably shouldnt though lol i thought they were way smaller and would just fit next to the designer girls hehe

Obviously i love Ariel but i really do prefer Pocis Animator doll:D Oh you have her already Pics please:D

Last edited:
:D got the PM and replied!!!

Link to view all the shots:
http://tinypic.com/a/2pah0/1

egz703.jpg
Tis obvious she wants the Pocahontas mug :) Mulan thinks she's beautiful! This picture also shows how large this doll is.

1zfljpj.jpg

Blurry, yet, such a dramatic pose.

2exsydf.jpg
Her gem- reminds me of an orange topaz. Her dress is made of suede, including the fringes. Ribbon appears to be cotton/silk. Hair appears to be silky- tis not. TIS NOT. Tis rough.

23rx2js.jpg
"Won't somebody wuv me?" (I will!!!!!)
2cilw4.jpg

Meeko says 'HAI THAR!!!!!!" He is so cute- not too much stuffing, not too little--just right.
Excuse me while I go warm up a bowl of porridge *lol*
2z53zw8.jpg
Full body pose.

i1e15w.jpg
Her and Designer Cindy chillin'

Last edited:
pm'ed again
OMG look how much bigger she is wow lol Awwww Ok i have to have her she is soooo super cute honestly though expected them to be under half that size lol

Just love these!! and they ARE i repeat ARE coming to the UK!!!!!!!!! I e-mailed disney store UK and got an instant reply saying yes they will be getting them!! they dont have a date for them yet but they are coming !!! hehehe :-D

Moondance your pictures of Poahontas are beautifull!!!!!!!!

now........ how to afford them and were oh were to put them!!?? lol

why does mulan have a dog??? Am i forgetting something??

Ohh Mulan had a dog at the very start of the movie i cant remember its name though I have to have Mulan, Belle, Poci, Ariel and Rap i think but i realy dont know where im going to put them lmao

The dog's name is Little Brother

They're actually adorable!! I work at the Disney Store UK and the ones we sell are just plain creepy!! These ones are gorgeous though! You guys are so lucky!!

5902564586_b50b3fd9e9.jpg

(Here's an article that discusses them along with the designer collection)

I also heard that they are being released as they arrive at Disney Stores. It sounds like they aren't limited, so hopefully everyone interested will be able to get their favorites! I personally love all of them, but especially Rapunzel and Belle :)[/QUOTE]

Wow, Moondance...she's beautiful! Thanks for posting the pics! Makes me want a Pocahontas. :) Limited space and funds, however, are going to force me to pare down to the two princesses I collect.

Just love these!! and they ARE i repeat ARE coming to the UK!!!!!!!!! I e-mailed disney store UK and got an instant reply saying yes they will be getting them!! they dont have a date for them yet but they are coming !!! hehehe :-D

Moondance your pictures of Poahontas are beautifull!!!!!!!!

now........ how to afford them and were oh were to put them!!?? lol
Hehe, TY Tank :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back