Disney Animator Dolls?

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Princess Snowglobe, Sep 29, 2011.

1. kabe

kabe Member

0   0   0

I agree about Aladdin being a big misstep - I want to want him, I really do, but I just can't! I just hope the lesson they take from him (and what I presume to be so so sales) is in the aesthetics of the face and not just 'boys don't sell well, just forget it'.

2. staykawaii

staykawaii Member

0   0   0

They have baby villain plushes in the parks so I don't see why they wouldn't do villain toddlers in doll form.

i really just want a solo Tiana.

3. keatalex

keatalex Doll Enthusiast

0   0   0

[​IMG]

New Lilo, and Boo + Alice coming soon.

4. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins I'm Here to Enable You

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

OMG OMG OMG this is what I've been waiting for. Next year is Alice's 65th anniversary (the Disney version, that is), so I was hoping this would be her time. Have you seen any pix, or just heard about her? I was on the verge of turning a Rapunzel Animators into my own custom Alice, but painting the eyes was going to be a disaster because I have, um, zero skill for that kind of thing.

5. aka.seim

aka.seim "Tsum Tsunes" everywhere

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I come here to post that Lilo :-D I'm soooo happy.

6. Tinktig

Tinktig Member

0   0   0

Awww, she is perfect! I am so happy to see Lilo, I love everything about her and I love that she comes with Scrump, I am really excited for this one, I hope she is available soon I would love to buy her as a surprise for my daughter's Christmas, thanks for posting pictures.

7. keatalex

keatalex Doll Enthusiast

0   0   0

Only picture that I have seen so far is lilo. Others claim to have seen the others but no pics have surfaced to my knowledge.

8. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Lilo is SO cute!!!

Can't wait to see Alice. :)

9. Doll_Enchanted

Doll_Enchanted Member

0   0   0

:cry::cry: Beautiful! :bowdown: & Boo! Oh man can't wait. Need to make room though yikes!

10. werepuppy

werepuppy New Member

0   0   0

Ahh, I hope Lilo hits the website soon! She is a desperate want, and I don't usually have them for the animator dolls but, oh, she's so adorable!

11. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Okay, I have not bought any of the animator dolls, but I NEED that Lilo. I love Lilo and Stich to death, and It seems like Lilo never gets any merch. I just cannot get over how cute she is! I also cant wait to see what Alice looks like!

12. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Lilo looks adorable!

13. Elphaba

Elphaba Member

0   0   0

Lilo's adorbs. I need her in mini.

14. daiyuflower

daiyuflower Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

That Lilo is adorable!!! I'm so excited for her! Does anyone know when she might be released?

15. tinkerbell_055

tinkerbell_055 Member

0   0   0

LOVE Lilo! Definite must-have. My only complaint is that I wish they hadn't curled her bangs.

16. janeckb

janeckb Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

OMG Lilo is the most perfect thing ever! I really hope this means they will do other characters from non princess movies. Very excited to see Alice.

17. Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa Member

0   0   0

Oh my god Lilo & Stitch is and has been my favorite Disney HANDS DOWN since I was a little girl & I have always wanted a doll of her and this one is so movie accurate & she even has Scrump I might cry. Anyone have a guess of when she may show up online?? I'm not near any stores and I'm worried she'll be limited supply. I need her.

18. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

She has been popping up in stores for the past two or three weeks, so I am hoping she goes up tonight or tomorrow. I don't own any of the animator dolls, but Lilo is just so perfect

19. amm3

amm3 Member

0   0   0

20. DDCakes

DDCakes Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Mini animator Tink is also up!

21. bluef0x

bluef0x Member

0   0   0

Just purchased Lilo! She is so cute! :)

22. Queen Elsa

Queen Elsa Member

0   0   0

I have to wait a bit to order her, she won't disappear too soon, will she? Most of the other Animators are still around so I don't think they're limited supply but I wonder if she will be (like the Cinderella movie collection dolls?)

23. Litleclay

Litleclay Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Do they still have the Anna and Elsa dolls at Disneyland? If so, anyone remember how much they run at the park?

Disneystore.com has them for $15 right now.

24. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Active Member

Rating - 100%
    138   0   0

Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Aladdin are all $15 at the Disney Store right now. The Anna and Elsa mini animator doll sets are $12 something.

Littleclay, I believe the animator dolls are around $30 each at Disneyland/Disney World.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25. Litleclay

Litleclay Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I've never thought to go to the physical Disney store before. There is one a few minutes away from me and $15 is a great price for these!