• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Animator Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Animator Dolls?
Ordered my Lilo and couldn't pass up Aladdin's price so got him too! I've wanted a Lilo doll forever and can not wait to have her. These will be my first animator dolls. Do you guys take yours out the box or keep them in? Can't wait for Boo, another doll I've always wanted .

Oh my goodness, Lilo is just so cute!! I guess I know what I shall be getting for my slightly Lilo-and-Stitch-obsessed sister's birthday now. :D

I wonder if they've decided to make a Lilo animator to compliment the release of Moana. Actually, I wonder if that means we'll be seeing more Lilo and Stitch merchandise for that matter. Hmm....

My lilo! She is now my 2nd favorite Animators Doll with peasant Belle being 1st :) I changed her bangs a bit. She did flake a lot of the gel/hair spray that she has on the rest of her hair but I got it off by brushing didn't want to get it wet. My only doubt is if her dress leaves are suppose to be white or beige. But regardless I super super love her :D. I want a Vanellope ! ^^

DSC_1763.jpg

The image and info are apparently from Radio Disney Club, which says that there will also be an Animators mini-cabinet containing Alice, the Queen of Hearts, and a bunch of cool accessories, including the White Rabbit and Cheshire Cat and a flamingo, hedgehog, and rose bush. I'm just relaying what I read on their site but if it's accurate ... WAHOO.

Here's the link: http://radiodisneyclub.fr/produits-derives-alice-miroir/

Last edited:
I think she is adorable but, I do wish she had a different smile, I know they were trying to make her look different
then the other blonde disney girls but, it looks a bit strange to me. Of course that's my opinion

The official Alice is cute, but I don't wholeheartedly love her. Really glad I customized a Rapunzel into an Alice, ha, although I'll buy the official one because she's Alice (and she's not awful, just not ideal). The mini-set doll is worse (IMO) but the accessories are awesome:

coffret-mini-Animators-Alice.jpg

Photo credit to Radio Disney Club

i think Alice looks just okay. I'm surprised to see Disney screwing up the faces of these characters. I think it's mostly because we are used to seeing princesses on the brink of depression or crying and it's weird seeing one that is actually happy.

I definitely think that her hair is too light. It should be a bit darker, more yellow.
And lastly.. I don't know if this is just me but I am starting to think that Disney doesn't put as much effort into their new animators compared to before. I mean, it would have been nice if Alice's apron (the white part of the dress) has some kind of light pattern on it... Oh well.

Also, while I'm okay with Dinah, I would have much preferred the white rabbit or cheshire cat.

I think she looks wonderful in her packaging! Seeing I still need to buy Lilo, I will probably buy her and Alice together when she comes out.

yikes, alice is my favorite character. of all time.
but i'm not even marginally tempted by this doll. her stock looks cheap and there's not much alice-like about her face.

I have to say she's not my favorite.... She could be greater, I think. And I'm not sure at all about the Mini Doll, I don't like the Queen or even Chesire cat... My daughter just likes Alice and the comb :-D so we will pass on the mini... We will get the Animators big doll beause we have them all and Alcie is my mother favorite character and one of my daughter's... But it could be better I think...

Still think she's adorable and it is nice seeing older Disney films getting merchandise. While I will only have room for one full sized doll. The mini versions are an excellent idea, takes up less space.

From RadioDisneyClub.fr

tumblr_o98n42E9oT1tp9tvoo1_500.jpg
tumblr_o98n42E9oT1tp9tvoo2_500.jpg

tumblr_o98n42E9oT1tp9tvoo3_500.jpg
tumblr_o98n42E9oT1tp9tvoo4_500.jpg

I don't like Boo too much... She may be the first one we don't buy.
But I'm in love with mini Merida :-D

Man.. what is going on with these? first Alice and then Boo? did DisneyStore just decide to hire new artists that have no experience? The art looks meh at best and the dolls do not look good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back