• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Animator Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Animator Dolls?
I ordered Snow White this morning for my niece for her birthday. She loves Snow White so I just couldn't resist! I'm so excited to get her!

I need all of them rofl i dont know where they are going to go but i need the lot they are soo cute going to cost me 100us shipping for the 10 but still not that bad really rofl

Has anyone who ordered them online received theirs yet? I ordered Monday morning and have yet to get a shipping confirmation. When I ordered the Snow White designer doll on a Monday it shipped out Wed and I received it by Friday.

Has anyone who ordered them online received theirs yet? I ordered Monday morning and have yet to get a shipping confirmation. When I ordered the Snow White designer doll on a Monday it shipped out Wed and I received it by Friday.

I ordered mine on Wednesday and got a shipping confirmation yesterday.

Did anyone see this on the buzz?
The Buzz: Do you see Disney Store collaborating with the Disney Animators in the near future?
Disney Animators’ Collection is an exclusive brand at Disney Store. We are discussing expanding the collection into other categories such as collectibles and ornaments.
SO EXCITED. I love the sketch designs- I'm hoping they do prints or lithos with them.

I ordered 4 today with the 25% off coupon. Stashing away for Christmas. It was tough to choose, but I bought Aurora, Belle, Mulan & Rapunzel. I like them all though!

I ordered 4 today with the 25% off coupon. Stashing away for Christmas. It was tough to choose, but I bought Aurora, Belle, Mulan & Rapunzel. I like them all though!
I was just ordering some of the Animator dolls, too, but found out that Rapunzel is now SOLD OUT! All the others are still available, so I got Aurora and Pocahontas. My previous order of Snow White and Cinderella Animators' Dolls just arrived, and they are SO CUTE!!!!! And SO HUGE!!!! LOL.

Last edited:
The more I look at the images of the Animators Dolls, the more I want them! I would so get Snow White, Pocahontas, Ariel, and Belle. They are so cute!!

Did anyone see this on the buzz?
The Buzz: Do you see Disney Store collaborating with the Disney Animators in the near future?
Disney Animators’ Collection is an exclusive brand at Disney Store. We are discussing expanding the collection into other categories such as collectibles and ornaments.
SO EXCITED. I love the sketch designs- I'm hoping they do prints or lithos with them.

Oh my goodness!! This is exciting!!! Thanks for sharing :)

I just got got Pocahontis and Belle. I could not resist. Their faces are just too cute!!!!

Let's see if Disney sends them now. :-|

Got belle last night with the 25% off, wasn't going too but I was scared she was going to sell out. I can't wait to get her shes very cute and she kinda looks like me :p I would love love love to see more animators things I hope the Disney store would actually start to get collector items.

OHhh no so i missed on poci and Rapy now:(
Hopefully they will restock the sold out dolls before too long. Also, I've read on the Disney Store Facebook page that the UK Disney Store is scheduled to start selling the Animators' Dolls on November 24. But no official announcement of that yet.

Hopefully they will restock the sold out dolls before too long. Also, I've read on the Disney Store Facebook page that the UK Disney Store is scheduled to start selling the Animators' Dolls on November 24. But no official announcement of that yet.

woohoo!!! I shall be keeping a close eye for them arriving in UK!! hopefully it'll be in time for christmas too!! my nieace really wants some!!

Photos of My Snow White and Cinderalla Animators' Dolls

My previous order of Snow White and Cinderella Animators' Dolls just arrived, and they are SO CUTE!!!!! And SO HUGE!!!! LOL.
I've just deboxed my Snow White and Cinderella Animators' Dolls. A little review of them first.

First, I am very happy with their look and construction. They are close to perfect as toddler versions of the Disney Princesses, and so adorable. Their bodies are hollow, and not completely rigid, so they give a little when squeezed. Their skin surface has a matte finish all over, so they will not show scratches as easily, and I think makes the look and feel more realistic. Their only shiny part is their eyes, which almost look like glass eyes. They have 5 movable joints: neck, shoulders and hips. Their heads rotate 360 degrees around, and pivots 30 degrees down (when facing forward). Their arms and legs rotate a full 360 degrees. Because of the construction of their hip joints, they cannot sit down with their legs straight out in front of them. Instead, their legs have to be splayed out towards their sides. They can be free standing, but since they are top heavy, they are not especially stable standing up. Notice that Snow White has pigeon-toed feet, which makes her less stable than Cinderella when standing. Cinderella is holding a plush mouse friend Jaq, and Snow White has a plush bluebird friend. They both have hairnets covering most of their hair, keeping their hairdos in place. The promotional photos have the hairnets removed, but I think I will keep them on so I don't have to deal with flyaway hair.

Here are photographs of them in various poses!

Disney Animators' Snow White Doll Standing Up by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Snow White Doll Closeup by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Cinderella Doll Standing Up by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Cinderella Doll Closeup by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Cinderella and Snow White Dolls Standing Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Cinderella and Snow White Dolls Standing Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Cinderella and Snow White Dolls Standing Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Snow White Doll Sitting Down by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Cinderella Doll Sitting Down by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Animators' Cinderella and Snow White Dolls Sitting Together by drj1828, on Flickr

Wow cindys eyes are so bright that they hurt to look at :p ! Very cute, I'm excited for my belle to get here! I wish when they sit their legs would be straight out instead of doing the splits :)

Wow cindys eyes are so bright that they hurt to look at :p ! Very cute, I'm excited for my belle to get here! I wish when they sit their legs would be straight out instead of doing the splits :)
Cindy does have huge, bright, shiny blue eyes! And nice description of their sitting positions - they are budding cheerleaders! :wiggle:

woohoo!!! I shall be keeping a close eye for them arriving in UK!! hopefully it'll be in time for christmas too!! my nieace really wants some!!
Here is the latest OFFICIAL word from the Disney Store facebook page on the Animators' Collection appearing in the UK:

Sarah Reinhardt
Hi Disney! Will the animator doll's be coming to the UK website soon?
Yesterday at 6:16am

Disney Store Hello Sarah, we will be stocking the Animator Dolls in the UK but we do not currently have a date to share. As soon as we do, we will post on facebook. Have a great Friday!
Yesterday at 6:47am

I stopped by a DS and grabbed Pocahontas last night. Rapunzel was out of stock, but all the others were there.

I definitely am not going to give my dd all 5 of the dolls I bought for her at Christmas....gonna have to stash some aside for her birthday! I think I would still like to buy Cinderella, Tiana and Snow White, but I'm just not entranced by Ariel and DD said she thinks Jasmine looks very weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back