• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Animator Dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way - I am staring at Pocahontas.... tempting... very tempting...

she's hypnotizing you...buy me, take me home

They are very cute! I might get Mulan & Belle :) And I was looking on the bay and saw someone already trying to sell Mulan for BIN of $60!

Thanks for the info! I'll see if they have any Rapunzels left when I go to Disneyland tomorrow. Plus I can use my Annual Pass discount!
I went to Disneyland today, and got a Rapunzel! :) She is so cute!!!!

There were none at the Small World Toystore, but the CM there directed me to the Princess Faire shop, where they had a bunch of Rapunzels on display. The CM there said that they sell out quickly, but they keep on getting restocked. Also, she said that Disneyland only gets 5 of the Animators' Dolls - Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora, Tiana and Rapunzel. They currently have a good supply of the all of the dolls. If anyone would like me to get a Rapunzel for them, I would be happy to buy it the next time I go to Disneyland, and charge just my cost for the doll and shipping.

It was nice to see a small girl playing with her Ariel Animators' Doll as I was strolling through Fantasyland. She looked very happy! :)

I would LOVE a Rapy are you able to find out what shipping would be to New Zealand for her please:)

Photos of My Animators' Rapunzel

I went to Disneyland today, and got a Rapunzel! :) She is so cute!!!!
Here are photos of my Rapunzel, out of the box of course! I released her hair from her right hand, and also removed the lower of two rubber bands around the bulk of her hair. It took me awhile to comb out the tangles in her hair! ;) By the way, the purple brush in the last photo came with Singing Ariel, not with Animators' Rapunzel. And I actually didn't use it to comb out her hair.

Animators' Rapunzel Doll Standing Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Animators' Rapunzel Doll Closeup Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Animators' Rapunzel Doll Standing Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Animators' Rapunzel Doll Sitting Down by drj1828, on Flickr

Bit of a cheeky request, but is it possible to see how the animator dolls stack next to other disney dolls, eg. the basics and singing dolls please? Trying to account for space I will need if they ever get released in the UK! I would order them from america but the shipping is going to be astronomical due to their size.

Bit of a cheeky request, but is it possible to see how the animator dolls stack next to other disney dolls, eg. the basics and singing dolls please? Trying to account for space I will need if they ever get released in the UK! I would order them from america but the shipping is going to be astronomical due to their size.
I assume you want a photo of them in boxes, next to each other. Give me a few minutes and I will post it here.

Not really boxed, just to get an idea how big they are in contrast, I display everything loose. Thank you so much!

Just called my DS was told Snow White are "Sold Out" all others are still available.
Got to go there new few days before they are all gone, too cute

Just a heads up. I saw the these dolls for sale at Disneyland today.

Oh so cool, thanks very much! Haven't a clue where I could fit them, but really like them!
You're welcome! And, as everyone has commented who has seen them in person, the Animators' Collection dolls are HUGE! LOL. It's actually a bit frightening to see them next to the other dolls, even the singing versions. I think it would be cool to see a 30" or 36" version of the adult Disney Princess dolls, so they would be in the same scale as the toddler dolls.

Wonder how long it will be, the previously quoted end of November seems a bit too far away for them to have put this up already. I guess this also means that the sold out dolls in America will be restocked. Must be expecting a big Christmas surge in sales.

Wonder how long it will be, the previously quoted end of November seems a bit too far away for them to have put this up already. I guess this also means that the sold out dolls in America will be restocked. Must be expecting a big Christmas surge in sales.
My guess is that the UK will start selling the dolls in a week or two. And Snow White is back available in the US site. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back