• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Disney Art

FOR SALE Disney Art

Lisa Lopez

Pinpics ID lisarallen2
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Since the government is shut down, I have a lot of time (and no paycheck), so I’m drawing. It started with a drawing for the secret Santa and I have done several since. One based on a movie scene, two based on pins, and the rest were pictures or drawings that I used as inspiration. My first drawings show the sketch lines, but most are “cleaner”. If you’re interested, here’s what I can do:

5x7 to 8x10 drawing on a 5x7 to 8x10 paper.
Line drawing, generally in blue with black to darken the final lines.
Light color or shading in select areas.
Character positions/expressions that already exist (I.e. I can duplicate something I can find through an internet search, but cannot draw a true original position/expression).

The paper is acid free, 100 lb paper intended for final drawings in a dry medium. It is white, but not a bright white. In photographs, it tends to appear yellowish (most likely due to the poor lighting in my house), but the paper is white.

Baseline cost is $25 for a drawing of a single character, regardless of size selected. That includes tracked shipping in a page protector, inside a photo mailer. $20 for each additional character (eg $45 for 2 drawings with 1 character in each, or 1 drawing with 2 characters). Price is essentially based on the time it will take me to execute the request. Payment isn’t due until the drawing is complete and you approve of the final.

The pictures are of my completed drawings that have already been sold or gifted away and how much I would charge for the same drawing.

To avoid eye strain, I can only take a couple of requests at a time (happened to me last week and took 3 days for my eyes to stop hurting - I miss my youth, lol).

$25 shipped - Maleficent with purple used as sketch color.
f26fa657ba6aae6de9d38ce2fe7f3d2c.jpg

$45 shipped - King Candy and Vanellope
7d26d5aaa5f5ed9a2ef497ee3a07f12e.jpg

$25 shipped - Vanellope with red sketch color
117d85c6baf03f87fa3c26b9b938d6f9.jpg

$50 shipped - Alice, caterpillar, scenery and custom smoke butterfly
e63e8b63f92def50c3a0aa01a1a60715.jpg

$25 shipped - Eeyore, based on a pin
260bc756c69c25d6db0015db21274129.jpg

$25 shipped - Vanellope
554ba946f3432546cf79254b59886b2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wow! These are amazing! I love them! Vanellope is so cute in every one of them.

There's a scene I've always wanted (well, there are lots), but I've never found anywhere. It's Anna and Hans in the boat (when they meet). She just looks so darn cute.

Is this something you'd be able to do?
f56b57de7d01778549f70df265753198.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Wow! These are amazing! I love them! Vanellope is so cute in every one of them.

There's a scene I've always wanted (well, there are lots), but I've never found anywhere. It's Anna and Hans in the boat (when they meet). She just looks so darn cute.

Is this something you'd be able to do?
f56b57de7d01778549f70df265753198.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I should be able to do that one. The picture quality is a little rough, so if I can find one that doesn’t get so blurry when I zoom in, it will make drawing it much easier and the final product will look better. Let me know where you found this one (if you know) and I’ll see if the quality improves if I get it direct from your source :)

@
I should be able to do that one. The picture quality is a little rough, so if I can find one that doesn’t get so blurry when I zoom in, it will make drawing it much easier and the final product will look better. Let me know where you found this one (if you know) and I’ll see if the quality improves if I get it direct from your source :)

If you have the movie online, you can take a screenshot of the scene or pause and copy I think. It usually gets you a clearer
image.

I just did a quick web search of “Hans Anna boat Frozen” and luckily the scene was there.

Wow your drawings are amazing! I'm bookmarking this thread for the future. There is never enough good Disney fairy art :)

Thank you :). I love to draw, but I won’t have much time now that I’ve returned to work. I will still take requests, as long as they continue to come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow you're so talented!!! Love the Rapunzel one! Have you done more of Frozen or Rapunzel? When I have some extra funds I would love to buy one :D

Thank you! I only have the one Rapunzel and no Frozen , yet. I tried to replicate the scene from the movie with Anna and Hans, but couldn’t get her face to not look weird in a line drawing.

If you’re low on funds, I will also consider a trade for pins. Due to the time it takes me to draw these, I’m mainly looking to trade for pins with a decent current value to add to my collection or update my traders. Although I might also consider a trade for multiple low-value pins to use as park traders next time I go :)

Wonderful talent!! I especially like Rapunzel's face, she came out so beautiful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back