• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Disney Attraction Rides - Props Lifesize Statues

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO Disney Attraction Rides - Props Lifesize Statues

Mike-tran

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for lifesize figures , Disneyland rides, Attraction posters/rides, props from the Park.

thank you,

Last edited:
Unless you're a cast member, it's really hard to get this type of stuff (you also have to go pick it up yourself). You can try themeparkconnection although they usually sell ride stuff incredibly quickly.

Thanks for the reply and heads up guys.

There are a lot of attraction vehicles and props out there. I'm just hoping someone can tip me off on one or perhaps sell me one directly.

thank you,

If you haven't tried Reddit that might be a good place to look! Although I'm not 100% sure if Disney props have ever been sold there it would certainly be a place I would look for more obscure items. (Just be careful when delving into that corner of the internet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back