• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Big Fig questions about my items....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Big Fig questions about my items....

JamesH

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I've purchased two "Disney Auctions" Big Figs at an estate sale. They're both very large (22-24 inches tall) and in fantastic condition. One is Fantasia Mickey Mouse Sorcerer Limited Edition of only 250, and his hat lights up. The other is Scrooge McDuck Limited Edition of only 250, standing on coins. I've only been able find very little about these two Big Figs and was hoping someone here would know more. How rare are they and what year were they made? What are they worth? I'm also hoping to find out if there's an existing catalog of each big fig with the years they were made and how rare they are, but haven't found anything on that either. I'll attach a picture of each one below...

toybox2006112-03_1136975560.jpg

This picture was not taken my me but is of the identical one and condition that I have.

Here's the link that I shared from my Google drive, it seems I'm not allowed to upload an image to this message so I shared it from my Google drive. Here are two pictures that my wife took of our Disney Fantasia Mickey Mouse Sorcerer.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...WRqQlVlckpIMWc

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...HVxelZjd1o2Ujg

If those links don't work please let me know.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back