• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Disney Blind Bag Keychains. Post Your Wants/Trades Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRADING Disney Blind Bag Keychains. Post Your Wants/Trades Here!

froggerway

nobody cared then
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
EDIT! This thread is for anyone wishing to trade any series of the Disney Blind Bag Keychains. Pictures posted here are for identification purposes only and no copyright is intended unless stated. :)

I have a few of the blind bag keychains I'd like to trade for other characters I need. The first picture is of what I have to trade, the next two are of what characters I am searching for and what series they were found in. For the new Si & Am Villains 2 keychain I am seeking, I will trade any three of mine for that one. All of my keychains will come with their original bags. :)

Post that you're replying here and then send me a pm. I try my best to respond to all messages sent to me in a timely fashion, but I'm in school, so if I don't get back within 48 hours, please pm me again.

For trade (Top to bottom/left to right): Mowgli (Tarzan); Lock (Nightmare Before Christmas); Madam Mim (Sword in the Stone)
Kaa (Tarzan); Chip (Beauty and the Beast); Jafar (Aladdin).
bd026b136b0f6777c21ad25e1705893b96a168b6.jpg

ISO:

ea136be937170cb47852c110a7115b53b514384e.jpg
51126923d104c7dbcc4a315ed0215a9eddffbeb2.jpg

Last edited:
Ohh, wow! Gosh I wish I had Scar to trade. :( If you ever get tired of staring at Si/Am, though, send me a message. Or if you want to get rid of him for any three I have listed, feel free to pm me. :)

Sorry, frogger, haven't got any of your wants. :(

But since you say this is for all of us to post our wants and traders...Here are mine!

Traders:

sAwKaeh.jpg

Looking mainly for Peter Pan.

Edit: Found Peter!

Although I am also low-key looking for Ariel (both mermaid & Kiss the Girl outfit) and Hiro (mainly armored, but maybe casual clothes too). So if you really wanted one of the ones I have, I'd be willing to trade for these.

I really like the new Princess Pack and am tempted to buy a few more, lol. I want Ariel, Cindy, and Mulan! ^^

Last edited:
Hello all!

I have completed the 4 sets I started, but I have all of these for trade, if you need any of them. I'm willing to trade them for any of the other keychain characters.

I also have extras from the first villains series, but I have to find them. Will post a photo soon.

Thanks!

IMG_0916_zpsfholtszh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a Minnie Mouse, Mulan x2, Evil Queen & Aurora as traders. Will eventually get pictures.

ISO any from Inside Out or Lion King or NBC

Sorry, frogger, haven't got any of your wants. :(

But since you say this is for all of us to post our wants and traders...Here are mine!

Traders:

sAwKaeh.jpg

Looking mainly for Peter Pan:

s-l1600.jpg

Although I am also low-key looking for Ariel (both mermaid & Kiss the Girl outfit) and Hiro (mainly armored, but maybe casual clothes too). So if you really wanted one of the ones I have, I'd be willing to trade for these.

I really like the new Princess Pack and am tempted to buy a few more, lol. I want Ariel, Cindy, and Mulan! ^^

Hi there! Are you still looking for "Kiss the Girl" Ariel?

If so, let me know! I have an extra. :)

Hello all!

I have completed the 4 sets I started, but I have all of these for trade, if you need any of them. I'm willing to trade them for any of the other keychain characters.

I also have extras from the first villains series, but I have to find them. Will post a photo soon.

Thanks!

IMG_0916_zpsfholtszh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

If you still have an extra Rapunzel, I'd really, really like to trade for her!

Please let me know!

Hello all!

Thanks!

IMG_0916_zpsfholtszh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ooh, I'd like to try to trade for Mulan and maybe Rapunzel, Ariel, Anna, and Elsa. LOL. Let me see what I have...

I have a Minnie Mouse, Mulan x2, Evil Queen & Aurora as traders. Will eventually get pictures.

ISO any from Inside Out or Lion King or NBC

Hi, there! Would you be interested in trading your Mulan (reflection Mulan, correct?) for my Sally? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there! Are you still looking for "Kiss the Girl" Ariel?

If so, let me know! I have an extra. :)

Hmm, I believe I still am interested, haha. I also have an extra Tiana for trade as well. I might actually want to keep the Anna though, so I hope she wasn't the one you were interested in?

-

And I saw a new set (Series 9) on eBay - Princesses with their sidekicks! (Or they're at least all holding something.) I may need to check out HT soon - then maybe I will get some more traders to hunt down Pocahontas and Anna with braids (the first Anna).

Wait, Pocahontas is in the new set with Meeko, so I will try for that one instead. :D I love the new set too! <3

I am so sorry! I meant to write back to this and completely forgot. I'm going to send you a PM right now!

Hmm, I believe I still am interested, haha. I also have an extra Tiana for trade as well. I might actually want to keep the Anna though, so I hope she wasn't the one you were interested in? 

-

And I saw a new set (Series 9) on eBay - Princesses with their sidekicks! (Or they're at least all holding something.) I may need to check out HT soon - then maybe I will get some more traders to hunt down Pocahontas and Anna with braids (the first Anna).

Wait, Pocahontas is in the new set with Meeko, so I will try for that one instead. :D I love the new set too! <3

SaveSave

Traders:

43b686c459e9d9193fe4e01018f425f0.jpg

8abd54a03c7ab8580440a350490c9025.jpg

ISO: Rapunzel (both the blonde and brunette versions), Louie (from the Ducktales set), and Figaro (from upcoming classic characters set). Will also trade for a perfect Lucifer (mine is a little bit wonky) or Tinker Bell.

I also collect Harry Potter mystery minis!

These are my traders:
b061586e1893406695f477ac34f75756.jpg

I am ISO Hedwig, Nagini, and Dobby. If anyone can help me out please let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ISO: Louie (from the Ducktales set),

I'm sorry, a what now? Ducktales?

*checks evilbay *

Aaaaalllrighty then. Imma need these....

df161895c03b789a6f3508b5fd75e46c.jpg

Soooooooooooo, I can trade for pins, or I can grab some packs (if I knew where they were?) or buy (in mid February...), so, ah, just let me know.

Brb, dying from the cuteness....

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sorry everyone. I lost the thread. I'm sorry I didn't respond to those of you who were interested in the keychains. If you are still interested, please PM me. I'll take anything in trade as these are all extras for me.

The bottom row has the first round of villains that came out. Even though I'm showing just one of each, I have duplicates of all of them except Lucifer.

752e6791-d274-4ab6-a510-89d1adc9b17d_zpsw1wx9m8a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back