• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Descendents Hasbro Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if $23 is a fair price for these since the 2 packs are $30(maybe these has better quality control? hah! fat chance), I was hoping disney store has Carlos in his suit & tie instead of the same as his 2 pack version. Another thing I'm disappointed with, the boys lack wrist articulation. If anyone already got the boy dolls can you post pictures of their body?

Omg thank goodness now I don't have to buy the two pack... Also I complained that they didn't make jafars son but now that i see the doll I don't really want it... It looks like the really bad jem dolls from the 80s... Lol

Omg thank goodness now I don't have to buy the two pack... Also I complained that they didn't make jafars son but now that i see the doll I don't really want it... It looks like the really bad jem dolls from the 80s... Lol

Probably because his head is too big and his body isn't muscular enough(also the girly face), the only boy that turned out good is Carlos, with his spiky hair, freckled face and naughty grin. His personality in the movie is very innocent though.

Now that I look at the whole collection, I wonder why they didn't make Jay a doll? An evil 4 pack would be nice. ^_^

Ben's Jacket just kills me :lol::mad:

Thanks for the heads up. I went to buy some and I noticed they were back ordered until August 21ts. Did anyone actually get a doll when the were available?

I like the Disney Store version of Mal and Evie better. For some reason I like the DS version of Carlos better as well but if they have any at the nearest Toys R Us it's pay $24 for Carlos and Evie or $23 each for for Carlos and Evie. I wish the Disney Store had them for $16 each like ToysRUs then I wouldn't care paying the extra $8

I like the Disney Store version of Mal and Evie better. For some reason I like the DS version of Carlos better as well but if they have any at the nearest Toys R Us it's pay $24 for Carlos and Evie or $23 each for for Carlos and Evie. I wish the Disney Store had them for $16 each like ToysRUs then I wouldn't care paying the extra $8

I wish disney store has promo sale for these dolls too, carlos/evie 2 pack costs $30 while carlos himself is $23, the disney store evie is so cool with her clearly evil queen inspired outfit, but carlos doesn't look any different from the TRU version.

I'd like to know why the DS and other stores are releasing the dolls with different outfits. Like the DS has two verisons of both Mal and Evie, but Toysrus doesn't. Will they be released eventually and Disney just gets first crack at them?

I'd like to know why the DS and other stores are releasing the dolls with different outfits. Like the DS has two verisons of both Mal and Evie, but Toysrus doesn't. Will they be released eventually and Disney just gets first crack at them?
That's how Disney Infinity works but I doubt it with these.

I don't think Jay would look that bad if he came with his beanie and his hair wasn't curled . I think I'll make a beanie or have someone do it and straighten his hair.

You can boil straighten his hair, though the ends may still curl a bit.

Either way, I want every Mal doll. The two-pack from TRU with Maleficent that's available for pre-order has the same outfit as the singular Mal on DS, so I'll be picking up that one instead. And the Maleficent looks pretty cute. Still debaiting on getting all the other basics as I have just basic signature Mal atm. I did manage to pick up all the coronation dolls and the Ben and Mal two-pack when they were on sale from TRU, so that's a plus.

The two-pack is irrating me though. There were two two-packs when I went on the last day of the sale and it was my luck that both had something wrong with one of the dolls. The first one, the Ben had seriously lopsided wonky eyes, and the second, the Mal had way too much makeup around her eyes, making her look like a racoon. I took the second one, as it had the lesser of the two mistakes, but it's still bothering me. :/

Hm, maybe I shouldn't buy these dolls, so many reports of defects. It always breaks my heart when I get wonky dolls(what with price & shipping time to Indonesia), that only happens with disney store purchases, so far.

Actually, except for the two-packs I encountered, the paint on the dolls I've found has been pretty good. Not a lot of defects. That's usually the case, I find, with the first release/waves of new dolls. It's the later releases that suffer because the company is impatient to get the items out to consumers faster. At least Hasbro seems to have better quality control than Mattel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back