• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Designer Doll Fairies Tinkerbell and Zarina

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disney Designer Doll Fairies Tinkerbell and Zarina

PenguinTyphoon

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my 2 Disney Designer Fairy Dolls They are New NRFB, purchased when it was originally released. I have been their only owner, kept in shipper and only removed for photos and to check her certificate. Comes from a smoke free environment. On Tinkerbell I cannot find any damage to the box, The plastic has no scratches that I can find. On Zarina The plastic has no scratches that I can find. There is a little speck on the inside of the box on the left side. I don't think Tink and Zarina want to just sit in the closet in boxes anymore.I would love them to go to a home where they can be displayed and enjoyed!

Asking $90 for
Zarina plus shipping.

Asking 230 for Tinkerbell Plus Shipping.

I'm in the USA.

Not actual pics, but here is a promo pic from DS:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back