Disney Designer Princess Pins available at Shop Disney

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by disneykins, Sep 17, 2018.

1. disneykins

disneykins DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    96   0   0

They are available again.

2. Rapunz

Rapunz Member

0   0   0

Yep....they've been releasing them every few days. Have seen them several times this week but each time it was out of stock. As of today though (1:30 PM) both 1 and 2 of the Designer Premier sets are in stock. Yay, finally got them :)

DoReMarie likes this.
  3. DoReMarie

DoReMarie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You’re so lucky! Set one sold out again before I could checkout :(

4. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

There are a bunch still available at my local Disney Store. I grabbed the set that I missed online today.

5. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I saw these at my local DS. I had sort of been interested in the Belle, because her outfit really reminds me of the stuff my Mom was doing when she went to a 1 year Fashion program in 1972. But wow, those are tiny pins!

6. Rapunz

Rapunz Member

0   0   0

I'm more of a doll collector than a pin collector - but I have never been able to get any designer doll pins at the release (and I've tried every year). I know these are different with the image print, rather than the hard enamel. Does anyone know if these are smaller than the previous year designer doll pins? I didn't even pay attention to the listing measurements. 1.25" - 1.5" in height would seem standard - are they smaller than that??

7. Ania

Ania New Member

0   0   0

Does anyone knows the european release date for these sets?

8. shooting4ownhand

shooting4ownhand Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Yes, these are smaller than the previous year pins. They are very pretty but they are smaller than your average pin.

9. Damiens pins

Damiens pins Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

These pins are now live on shopdisney uk