• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Dollars - Unauthorized pin found! What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Dollars - Unauthorized pin found! What do I do?

pokadotrevolt

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi everyone,

As my boyfriend and I cleaned out the disney storage (yes our treasure cove had to be organized again to fit all the new upcoming vinylmations), we found this pin in his keepsake box:

pin2205

He got this pin at DLR over 20 years ago! I checked it out on pin pics and it turns out, it's an unauthorized pin that was confiscated by Disney... what do we do with it now? I know I can't trade it - it's not allowed, but can we still keep it just for memory sake? Mickey police isn't going to ask to confiscate it are they?! :anxious:

Please don't make me give it back - he'll be so upset if we did. haha.

No Mickey Police are going to come break down your door and take it from you. If you like it you keep it. If you don't like it you can trade it with another collector. As Judy said she would he intrested in it and a lot of other traders would be intrested in it as well. But if you like it you can keep it. I have a very large collection of Fantasy/Bootleg pins I have loved and grown to love over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back