• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Dolls Appreciation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Dolls Appreciation Discussion
Thanks for the theories, I prefer them looking forward and hadn't realised how annoying it can be until I deboxed the set of frozen dolls and tried to get them looking at each other sensibly!

Well well well, long time no see, folks!
Elsa_gif_3.gif

And boy do I have pictures for you! ;)

Snow Queen by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

A sister like you by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Anna and Elsa by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

2. by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Let it Go! by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Can't hold it back anymore by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

#anna #annafrozen #frozen #disneystore #forthefirsttimeinforever #disneylimitededition #disneylimitededitiondoll #disneyfrozen #disneydolls #disneydoll #1991 #disneyfrozen #elsa #frozenelsa #queenelsa #snowqueen by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Queen Elsa of Arendelle by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

upload by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Last edited:
Here I stand in the light of day! by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Follow my lead by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

For the first time in forever by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Sisters forever by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

#disneyfrozen by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

special thank you to princessxjasmine89 for helping me obtain Anna! It was a very Frozen Christmas!

aaand back in their boxes:

Untitled by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Untitled by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Last edited:
Great pics!!

I love when people debox the dolls and do photo shoots. I wish I was brave enough to do that.

With all the snow we are getting I can see an Elsa in the snow Winter Wonderland shoot. Haha

Great pics!!

I love when people debox the dolls and do photo shoots. I wish I was brave enough to do that.

With all the snow we are getting I can see an Elsa in the snow Winter Wonderland shoot. Haha

Thank you! I know, I can't wait until it snows!! :x:
Love your pictures Disneygirl333 !
Thank you!

Such lovely photographs! :) I really like this one, as they look like they are taking a pleasant Sunday stroll in the park. LE Anna's skirt looks fabulous and so princess-poofy, and LE Elsa's gown looks so svelte!
Thank you so much! I love that one too. I picture Anna saying " So then Joan said..." :lol:

I love both of their gowns! I have a lot more pictures, but it's. Lot to sift through haha. :)

Does anyone remember the Disney Princess Zizzlingers? I had a full collection and then foolishly gave a few away. I'm so close now I just need Pocahontas and Green Dress Mulan. Anyways, I had no idea they were created by Lisa Temming! She is actually based where my mother and father grew up (and later married), isn't that cool?

Check out the concept art, it is so lovely! http://www.coroflot.com/lisatemming/large-n-small-dolls

I'd love to see other people's collection if you have any!

Last edited:
Sorry to double post, but have ya'll seen this! Mattel is making some new villains (photo is from Target, credit to Holly's Dolls for making me aware they were available now). Photo is linked to the target page:

Sorry to double post, but have ya'll seen this! Mattel is making some new villains (photo is from Target, credit to Holly's Dolls for making me aware they were available now). Photo is linked to the target page:

Wow, I had no idea. I'd love to have her. She actually looks pretty nice I like her apple even though she doesn't give it to snow looking that way.

Wow, I had no idea. I'd love to have her. She actually looks pretty nice I like her apple even though she doesn't give it to snow looking that way.

There is an Ursula too, but she doesn't look so good. The packaging is AMAZING, I don't have a photo, but if you goggle image search you can see it. Makes me hope they do the male villains in this series too, they aren't out in the US yet so we'll have to see how they sell.

I'm glad Mattel did a better job on Queen Grimhilde than Disney Store. As much as I love Evil Queen, their doll was a total fail with her head looking bigger than her body. I might as well pick the new mattel one once it's out.

Btw guys, i love all of your Limited Edition Frozen dolls photoshoots :D ! Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad Mattel did a better job on Queen Grimhilde than Disney Store. As much as I love Evil Queen, their doll was a total fail with her head looking bigger than her body. I might as well pick the new mattel one once it's out.

Btw guys, i love all of your Limited Edition Frozen dolls photoshoots :D ! Thanks for sharing!

Not to mention that she has an accessory! Check out the packaging, it even has the peacock chair in the background! http://www.flickr.com/photos/topdollmanagement/11657206825/

I just found about the Signature Princess last night, I am WAY TOO excited. Mattel made my dolls as a child so I've wanted them to get back into the game for a long time. The DS ones are really nice, but they never include accessories and the packages aren't as good. Someone is selling the Ursula on eBay, she is at $67 with $25 shipping and counting, it says "sold out", but they haven't even been released anywhere yet, except for a few strays in Canada - Ontario always seems to get Mattel merch first for some reason.

Guys someone on ebay UK is selling a singing Cinderella, and in all the pictures she is posed with a can of Heinz baked beans and I can't stop laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back