• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Dolls Appreciation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Dolls Appreciation Discussion
Im considering getting rid of my Tangled collection maybe. I just dont have the urge to grow it, even though I love the DFDC couple of Rapunzel/Flynn

Snow Queen Elsa is just gorgeous in the snow! I can't wait to get Snow Anna and Coronation Elsa too!

Snow Queen Elsa by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

A few pictures of my favorite doll in the snow :D

Love your pics!!

You should put them on Instagram and use the hashtag #elsawashere

There are a lot of photos with that hashtag right now. LOL

My Favorite Doll Shoes

My Favorite Doll Shoes by drj1828, on Flickr

I decided to make a collage of my photos of my favorite doll shoes, thanks to a suggestion by a Flickr member ozthegreatandpowerful. All of them are close ups of the shoes, except for the one with the Animators' Cinderella and Snow White dolls. My three top favorites are Harrods Elsa's ice shoes, Classic Anna's boots (versions of which are also on the Singing Anna and Snow Gear LE Anna dolls), and LE Tiana's shoes. Following is a list of all the shoes shown, with year of release. All of them by the Disney Store, except as noted.

Top Row
Snow White 12'' Doll (Disney Parks, 2011)
Great Villains Evil Queen 12'' Doll (Mattel, 1998)
Classic Cinderella 12'' Doll (2012)
Singing Cinderella 17'' Doll (2012)
Limited Edition Cinderella 18'' Doll (2012)

Middle Row
Classic Anna 12'' Doll (2013)
LE 2500 Snow Queen Elsa 17'' Doll (2013)
Harrods LE 100 Snow Queen Elsa 17'' Doll (2013)
Our Family Tree Alice in Wonderland 10'' Doll (?)
Limited Edition China Girl 19'' Doll (2013)

Bottom Row
Raincoat Coraline 9'' Doll (NECA, 2011; re-issue of 2008 doll)
Animators' Cinderella 16'' Doll (2011)
Animators' Snow White 16'' Doll (2011)
Limited Edition Tiana 18'' Doll (2010)
Fairy Tale Beginnings Little Tinker Bell 16'' Toddler Doll (Disney Parks, 2011)
Tinker Bell 11'' Doll (Disney Parks, 2011)

Last edited:
Disney Princess Dolls - Photo Collage

As part of a Disney Princesses Tag Game (initiated by paynedabear) I made a collage of photos of dolls in my collection. I chose my favorite doll for each of the official Disney Princesses, plus Anna and Elsa. My most favorite dolls got more than one photo each. Following the photo, is a list of the dolls, with links to the corresponding photos.

Disney Princesses Tag Game by drj1828, on Flickr

Limited Edition Snow White 17'' Doll (2009)
Limited Edition Cinderella 18'' Doll (2012)
Singing Aurora 17'' Doll (2012)
Limited Edition Ariel 17'' Doll (2013)
Disney Princess Designer Collection Jasmine 12'' Doll (2011)
Disney Princess Designer Collection Pocahontas 12'' Doll (2011)
Imperial Beauty Mulan 12'' Doll (Mattel, 1998)
Limited Edition Tiana 18'' Doll (2010)
Limited Edition Wedding Rapunzel 17'' Doll (2012)
Limited Edition Celebration Merida 18'' Doll (2012)
Limited Edition Harrods Anna 17'' Doll (2013)
Limited Edition Harrods Elsa 17'' Doll (2013)

Not sure if its been mention before but the New! Mattel Disney Villains & Princess Classic doll are available to buy at amazon.com.
The Princess which include Snow White, Cinderella, & Ariel are also available to buy at target.com.
The Princess which include Snow White, Cinderella, & Ariel are also available to buy at Mattel.com.
I've only seen Snow White & Cinderella at my local Toys R Us but Ursula and Evil Queen are available to buy online at this moment for $15 each.

Love all the recent posted pictures :D.

Snow Queen Elsa is just gorgeous in the snow! I can't wait to get Snow Anna and Coronation Elsa too!

Wow, those photos are amazing! I'm so heart broken that I didn't get her. Hopefully I can add her to my collection someday. Also, I have to say that I am in love with your signature! <3 Elphaba.

Not sure if its been mention before but the New! Mattel Disney Villains & Princess Classic doll are available to buy at amazon.com.
The Princess which include Snow White, Cinderella, & Ariel are also available to buy at target.com.
The Princess which include Snow White, Cinderella, & Ariel are also available to buy at Mattel.com.
I've only seen Snow White & Cinderella at my local Toys R Us but Ursula and Evil Queen are available to buy online at this moment for $15 each.

Love all the recent posted pictures :D.

I cant decide if I like the Ursula or not. She is kind of weird looking. LOL

Wow, those photos are amazing! I'm so heart broken that I didn't get her. Hopefully I can add her to my collection someday. Also, I have to say that I am in love with your signature! <3 Elphaba.

Thank you so much! I hope you can get her someday! She is my favorite doll I own. :D

Thank you! When I saw the gif I freaked out. I love Elphie and Elsa so much. :D *Huge Wicked fan* :x:

Thank you! When I saw the gif I freaked out. I love Elphie and Elsa so much. :D *Huge Wicked fan* :x:

Me, too! When Frozen came out I had to pull out my Wicked soundtrack and now my daughter is obsessed. She says for Halloween she either wants to be Elphie or Elsa, and I can be Galinda or Anna, hahaha! I really want it to come back to Portland so I can take her to see it!

Me, too! When Frozen came out I had to pull out my Wicked soundtrack and now my daughter is obsessed. She says for Halloween she either wants to be Elphie or Elsa, and I can be Galinda or Anna, hahaha! I really want it to come back to Portland so I can take her to see it!
Frozen and Wicked are two of my favorite things ever! I sing the songs all the time, and Elphie and Elsa just speak to me and remind me of myself ( minus the super awesome powers etc. :lol: ).

I did this for my friend Kristin (disneycrazee, here) for Valentines day:)

Sharing this drawing I did for @onlyonekingdom 's valentines day card!!! Happy valentines day everyone! #frozen #elsaba #wicked #wickedthemusical #elsa #disneyfrozen by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

:D

Frozen and Wicked are two of my favorite things ever! I sing the songs all the time, and Elphie and Elsa just speak to me and remind me of myself ( minus the super awesome powers etc. :lol: ).

I did this for my friend Kristin (disneycrazee, here) for Valentines day:)

I love them both so much, but I actually related more to Anna's personality in Frozen. Which works out because my daughter called dibs on Elsa, haha! That drawing is lovely! I'll have to show it to my princess. :)

snowwhiteclosedmouth.png

I hope this years Snow White doll that will come in the summer I think? Will have a closed mouth.

snowwhiteclosedmouth.png

I hope this years Snow White doll that will come in the summer I think? Will have a closed mouth.

Oooh she looks so pretty with the closed mouth. If she does have closed mouth and looks this good, I will have to get another one even though I already have two. What I want most of all for the new batch of dolls though is Belle with closed mouth and widow's peak and less washed out coloring. And new molds for Aurora and Cinderella.

My Beauty and the Beast Collection - Stained Glass Window and LE Dolls

I've recently purchased the Enchanted Rose artificial flower and the Belle Ballgown ornament from the Beauty and Beast Broadway Musical. That has inspired me to pose them with some of my favorite pieces from my Beauty and Beast collection. The centerpiece of my collection is the Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass Window Replica. Also in this photo is the 2011 Designer Princess Belle 12'' doll, the 2013 Designer Fairytale Belle and the Beast doll set, the ''Belle's Wedding Dreams'' porcelain figure by Lenox, the Enchanted Rose Glass Sculpture by Arribas, and a Belle mini figurine by Zizzle.

Beauty and the Beast - My Collection Take #2 - Stained Glass Window and Limited Edition Designer Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back