• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Dolls Appreciation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Dolls Appreciation Discussion
Just beautiful, BATB is my favourite film so I am in awe here! I absolutely love that stained glass window, it's so pretty and such an individual piece.

Did you see it on broadway? If so what did you think?

I've recently purchased the Enchanted Rose artificial flower and the Belle Ballgown ornament from the Beauty and Beast Broadway Musical. That has inspired me to pose them with some of my favorite pieces from my Beauty and Beast collection. The centerpiece of my collection is the Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass Window Replica. Also in this photo is the 2011 Designer Princess Belle 12'' doll, the 2013 Designer Fairytale Belle and the Beast doll set, the ''Belle's Wedding Dreams'' porcelain figure by Lenox, the Enchanted Rose Glass Sculpture by Arribas, and a Belle mini figurine by Zizzle.

Beauty and the Beast - My Collection Take #2 - Stained Glass Window and Limited Edition Designer Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

Gorgeous display! Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorites. I have been looking for a good rose replica and came across this one on Etsy. Have you seen it? I'm saving up to add it to my collection. It's the most realistic one I've found!

il_570xN.485086125_lshu.jpg

It lights up. I think I'll skip the lights on the stem when I order.

il_570xN.514682040_tsd9.jpg

I've recently purchased the Enchanted Rose artificial flower and the Belle Ballgown ornament from the Beauty and Beast Broadway Musical. That has inspired me to pose them with some of my favorite pieces from my Beauty and Beast collection. The centerpiece of my collection is the Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass Window Replica. Also in this photo is the 2011 Designer Princess Belle 12'' doll, the 2013 Designer Fairytale Belle and the Beast doll set, the ''Belle's Wedding Dreams'' porcelain figure by Lenox, the Enchanted Rose Glass Sculpture by Arribas, and a Belle mini figurine by Zizzle.

Beauty and the Beast - My Collection Take #2 - Stained Glass Window and Limited Edition Designer Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

BatB is my favorite too, and my number one collection. I love yours. I want that stained glass replica.

Such a beautiful collection! I love BATB! The stained glass window replica is gorgeous.

Gorgeous display! Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorites. I have been looking for a good rose replica and came across this one on Etsy. Have you seen it? I'm saving up to add it to my collection. It's the most realistic one I've found!

Wow! That is pretty impressive. I love the way it looks in the sunlight.

Just beautiful, BATB is my favourite film so I am in awe here! I absolutely love that stained glass window, it's so pretty and such an individual piece.

Thanks! I love the stained glass window, too, it's so beautiful and accurate. And it looks even better with sunlight shining through it. No, I haven't seen BatB on Broadway. I bought the items online from Disney Store.

il_570xN.485086125_lshu.jpg

It lights up. I think I'll skip the lights on the stem when I order.
Thanks! That is a really great looking Enchanted Rose replica, but I think I'll pass on it, as it is too large for me, being 14'' high.

This collection is a real Beauty :D It's wonderful!
Thank you! Disney has produced some really top notch items for the movie over the past two years.

I'm still searching for a stained glass window replica. Soo gorgeous!!
BatB is my favorite too, and my number one collection. I love yours. I want that stained glass replica.
Such a beautiful collection! I love BATB! The stained glass window replica is gorgeous.
Thank you all! The stained glass window was for sale online last October 2013, but sold out quickly. It is also for sale at Disneyland and Walt Disney World, but also sells out quickly when it becomes available again. I've seen it twice in the past month or so at Disneyland.

The question wasn't meant for me, but I've seen it, althought here in Hungary ant it's a non-replica version. It's still wonderful, I think. The actress who plays Belle voiced Anna from Frozen. The show is on a tour right now.

Thank you all! The stained glass window was for sale online last October 2013, but sold out quickly. It is also for sale at Disneyland and Walt Disney World, but also sells out quickly when it becomes available again. I've seen it twice in the past month or so at Disneyland.

Thanks! My Cali family has been on the lookout for me since the last time you told me! What store is it in at Disneyland? That would probably help them find it! Hoping I can get my hands on it within the next couple months. :)

Thanks! That is a really great looking Enchanted Rose replica, but I think I'll pass on it, as it is too large for me, being 14'' high.

Ah, yes, I figured the size would probably detour many. That is part of what I love about it. Love the life size replicas.

Thanks! My Cali family has been on the lookout for me since the last time you told me! What store is it in at Disneyland? That would probably help them find it! Hoping I can get my hands on it within the next couple months. :)
The store that I've seen it in is Disneyana on Main Street. In fact it is available right now from that store. It may also be available in Off the Page in California Adventure (although I haven't checked that store in a long while). Here is a photo I took this afternoon:

Visit to Disneyland - 2014-03-09 - Main Street - Disneyana Gallery - Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass Window Replica by drj1828, on Flickr

The store that I've seen it in is Disneyana on Main Street. In fact it is available right now from that store. It may also be available in Off the Page in California Adventure (although I haven't checked that store in a long while).

LOL again, another item I am hoping will still be available when I get there next month it really is a nice replica of the stained glass window! haha

Your BATB collection really is amazing and I love the photo shoot you did. I really like the small ceramic looking figure of Belle and Beast in white. is that a Llardo figure as I have never seen it before but it looks amazing.

LOL again, another item I am hoping will still be available when I get there next month it really is a nice replica of the stained glass window! haha

Your BATB collection really is amazing and I love the photo shoot you did. I really like the small ceramic looking figure of Belle and Beast in white. is that a Llardo figure as I have never seen it before but it looks amazing.
Thanks! The ceramic Belle and Beast figure is ''Belle's Wedding Dreams'' porcelain figure by Lenox. I purchased my copy from Disneyland in December 2013, and it quickly sold out in Disneyland. It was available online for a short time last month (released February 3, 2014), but is now sold out as well. It is $145. It is a very beautiful piece, and unique in that I don't know of any other doll or figure with Belle in a wedding gown. Plus it is the Beast she is marrying, and not the Prince. So it could be the Beast's dream as well.

Last edited:
Yours is really beautiful. I found another set, also Lenox, in which Beast and Belle are sold separately. Beast's is called "My Hand, My Heart" and Belle's is called "My Heart is Yours." You can place Belle's outstretched hand in Beast's hand as he kneels. Very similar to the cake topper figurine--both in wedding white. Belle doesn't have veil, though. So expensive but so beautiful. :)

Last edited:
Aaah I'm debating with myself whether I should get the signature collection princesses (Ariel, Cinderella and Snow White). I'm in love with their packaging and I kinda hope that Mattel will release more of the most popular princesses, such as Belle...
They are released on the 22nd in Japan, so ... decisions, decisions...

Frozen Limited Edition Dolls Paired Up

Full body photos of various pairings of Frozen Limited Edition 17'' dolls, which include the newly released dolls. The new dolls have not yet been deboxed, but the covers have been removed, so they are in clear view from three sides, and have the artwork of the cardboard backing behind them. The older Nov 2013 dolls have been fully deboxed, and are also in front of their cardboard backing.

Anna and Elsa Limited Edition 17'' Dolls (2014) - Attached to Backing - Side by Side - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Coronation and Snow Gear Anna Limited Edition 17'' Dolls - Side By Side In Front of Backing - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Coronation Anna and Elsa Limited Edition Dolls - Side By Side In Front of Backing - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow Queen and Coronation Elsa Limited Edition 17'' Dolls - Side By Side In Front of Backing - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Snow Queen Elsa and Snow Gear Anna Limited Edition 17'' Dolls - Side By Side In Front of Backing - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

As always, DRJ, gorgeous pictures. I can't wait for my girls to arrive so I can debox them - your photos are what made me finally decide that it is okay to open them!

It would not be a Disney release without DRJ's photos! Beautiful. I depend on you to debox and show me all the cool little things I would never know existed on my boxed dolls. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back