• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Fairytale Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Fairytale Collection

werepuppy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just wondering if anyone knows if we will get a 'next half' to the hero/villain fairytale collection that we got last year? I heard rumours of certain characters - Belle and Alice - and was just wondering if anyone else knew anything? I'm hoping the rumours of Alice and the Queen of Hearts are true, that would be a definite buy for me. A going into the store for opening time definite buy.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if we will get a 'next half' to the hero/villain fairytale collection that we got last year? I heard rumours of certain characters - Belle and Alice - and was just wondering if anyone else knew anything? I'm hoping the rumours of Alice and the Queen of Hearts are true, that would be a definite buy for me. A going into the store for opening time definite buy.
According to a few credible tumblr blogs, we're getting:
  • Alice and The Queen of Hearts
  • Cinderella and Lady Tremaine
  • Aurora and Maleficent
  • Belle and Gaston
The fifth is still a mystery. I got my information:
http://all-those-disneydolls.tumblr.com/Rumors

According to tumblr blogs like DisneyLimitedEditionDolls, there won't be a fifth set this year. It will only be four. However I find it really odd that Disney would only decide to release 4 sets when all past designer waves have had at least 5, so hopefully there is a mystery 5th set. Either way, I am really excited for this wave. Every single rumored set is from a Disney film that I absolutely love and the thought of a new LE Alice doll makes me absolutely giddy.

According to tumblr blogs like DisneyLimitedEditionDolls, there won't be a fifth set this year. It will only be four. However I find it really odd that Disney would only decide to release 4 sets when all past designer waves have had at least 5, so hopefully there is a mystery 5th set. Either way, I am really excited for this wave. Every single rumored set is from a Disney film that I absolutely love and the thought of a new LE Alice doll makes me absolutely giddy.
I hadn't heard that! Thank you for informing me. Do you think the Alice will be based off of the animation or live action? Also, what outfits do you see the princesses in? I see Belle in her village outfit, Aurora in blue, and possibly the pink dress for Cinderella?

I hadn't heard that! Thank you for informing me. Do you think the Alice will be based off of the animation or live action? Also, what outfits do you see the princesses in? I see Belle in her village outfit, Aurora in blue, and possibly the pink dress for Cinderella?

No problem! I really hope that a 5th set does exist and its something that we aren't expecting. Anyways, Alice is supposed to be based off the animated one, so it will be classic Alice and the classic Queen of Hearts. I expect Cinderella to either be in her pink dress or her regular "maid" outfit, Belle will probably be in her normal blue dress, and Aurora will be in her blue dress (if Disney makes her dress pink where its "more marketable" I am going to scream).

No problem! I really hope that a 5th set does exist and its something that we aren't expecting. Anyways, Alice is supposed to be based off the animated one, so it will be classic Alice and the classic Queen of Hearts. I expect Cinderella to either be in her pink dress or her regular "maid" outfit, Belle will probably be in her normal blue dress, and Aurora will be in her blue dress (if Disney makes her dress pink where its "more marketable" I am going to scream).
I am so excited to see the Alice mold again, because after her last doll, this one is bound to be beautiful. I am just curious now about the QOH mold. Will it resemble the 17" version, or a brand new mold? Regarding Aurora, I am thrilled that we're getting a SB set this year. I too will scream if they make her pink, especially after how beautiful her blue dolls came out. I'm hoping for a 5th set, because they're are still princesses without their villain set. Like Jasmine or Tiana! I imagine making Ratcliff or Shan Yu would be difficult, but Mulan in her warrior gear vs Shan Yu would be a dream. What do you want to see for the fifth set? Ideally, I want to see Tiana and Facilier. Her in her white gown would be gorgeous!

I want Pocahontas and Ratcliffe modeled after the sequel where they dance together for a split second (and Poca has a, "YOU AGAIN!' moment with him.)

It's a pipe dream but a reasonable one LOL.

Another pipe dream is Jasmine in purple and Jafar after he stripped the Sultan of his garbs and fit them to his measurements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back