• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Fairytale Designer Collection - Heroes & villains collection 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Fairytale Designer Collection - Heroes & villains collection 2016
Alice looks adorable and Maleficent looks awesome. But Belle's eyelashes look awful. I've always hated those long, black, spidery diva lashes.

More pics (instagram):

13907172_10155119156273012_1881338763775074384_n.jpg

Are we sure these are the release dates? I need to know because Im afraid of them pulling the one week thing....paychecks every 2

Are we sure these are the release dates? I need to know because Im afraid of them pulling the one week thing....paychecks every 2

We are not yet sure about the release dates. Those are the rumored release dates that have been posted in various Facebook doll groups (as well as other websites). Last year's set was released weekly and there were 5 (not counting the D23 Exclusive or the Anna/Kristoff one). If we count the Anna/Kristoff one, it was still released weekly.

I like how they all look Out of the case. The Cinderella set looks SO much better now, even with the rip, now it looks more like is makes sense in the design. I think I'll have to get this one, but then there's Maleficent looking Amazing too in the long robes. And I do like how Queen of Hearts looks too.

The way they posed Belle in that picture it sort of looks like she's expecting lol

I recieved my two duo. I'll take more pics later. I'm sick and i need to rest a bit before deboxing

p1290022.jpg

Last edited:
O.O Why couldn't the 17" Tremaine have looked like that??? Wait, no, I have too many dolls already - it's good only one of them looks so amazing ;P

I know this may be a silly thing to squeal at for a doll...but those shoes! :lol:

Last edited:
Tomorrow I'll take cinderella pictures. I also have the alice and queen of hearts. They are gorgeous too. And i agree, the LE tremaine, should have been that gorgeous.

I am in love with Tremaine. She looks incredible! I'm probably gonna end up splitting a set with someone just because I love her that much lol.

EDIT: Looking forward to the pictures of Alice and the Queen! That is the set that I am going for (at least for now).

Last edited:
Thank you and now the duo together. I think this duo is incredible once deboxed. Can't wait to deboxe the alice and queen of hearts set.

p1290211.jpg
p1290143.jpg
p1290210.jpg
p1290214.jpg
p1290215.jpg
p1290218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back