• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Fairytale Designer Collection - Heroes & villains collection 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Fairytale Designer Collection - Heroes & villains collection 2016
So I am starting to think we might not actually get any mugs, journals, lithographs, pins and so on this year. Disney seems to be handling this release differently when compared to other waves. I sure hope we get something though.

Bite. Your. Tongue. Haha. I've been waiting since the dawn of time for designer Alice ANYTHING, so Disney really needs to let me give them my money. Are you just worried cuz not much has leaked?

Bite. Your. Tongue. Haha. I've been waiting since the dawn of time for designer Alice ANYTHING, so Disney really needs to let me give them my money. Are you just worried cuz not much has leaked?

Haha sorry! Well that and the lack of any kind of preview from Disney. Even if something didn't get leaked, didn't Disney usually preview the merch via the pamphlets you can get in store in the past? This time not even that gave any new information in terms of the other merch. Either way I REALLY hope we get the usual collectibles. I want all the designer Alice stuff as well!

Last edited:
Haha sorry! Well that and the lack of any kind of preview from Disney. Even if something didn't get leaked, didn't Disney usually preview the merch via the pamphlets you can get in store in the past? This time not even that gave any new information in terms of the other merch. Either way I REALLY hope we get the usual collectibles. I want all the designer Alice stuff as well!

I think we'll get the mugs and journals and shirts. Those seem to the be the standard Designer merchandise. Bags would also be a good idea considering last year's sold out.

I wouldn't worry about previews or leaks. Look at the Art of Belle collection. We found out last minute that we were getting a pin set and a lithograph set. No official announcement or leak, just people finding it in store.

Ok so the mug, the journal and the pin set are out. Seems like the lithographs is the only missing item now.

I think we'll get the mugs and journals and shirts. Those seem to the be the standard Designer merchandise. Bags would also be a good idea considering last year's sold out.

I wouldn't worry about previews or leaks. Look at the Art of Belle collection. We found out last minute that we were getting a pin set and a lithograph set. No official announcement or leak, just people finding it in store.

That is a very good point. I guess we'll know for sure next week seeing that's when the full pre-order goes up.

I love both the designers and 17" LE dolls. The last few waves of designers were not Disney's greatest but they seem to have done a lot better with the new ones coming out.

So is everybody sure the early links won't work? I've tried clicking on some of the links on the Facebook pages and some of the stuff seems to work. It's a little bit frustrating considering that the website doesn't update until 4 a.m sometimes. Anyway that's what happened this week when they released the art of Belle pins...

Ok forget what I said earlier. Apparently the website doesn't refresh at the same time for everyone. Guess even the Internet is border bound.

I love both the designers and 17" LE dolls. The last few waves of designers were not Disney's greatest but they seem to have done a lot better with the new ones coming out.

So is everybody sure the early links won't work? I've tried clicking on some of the links on the Facebook pages and some of the stuff seems to work. It's a little bit frustrating considering that the website doesn't update until 4 a.m sometimes. Anyway that's what happened this week when they released the art of Belle pins...

Pretty sure. Most people had the UPC for the Belle pre-order that did it in store, those were posted on a lot of FB groups. Those numbers didn't work until the website updated (which took over a half hour to do)

Is it true that the website doesn't update at the same time for everyone? What I mean is different times for different regions?

Getting nervous about this pre-order, as we are now days away from it and the last online pre-order was a disastrous mess!

Don't get stressed out! Disney seems to have fixed the problems with the website for the most part, so this release SHOULD go by smoother than the BatB pre-order. At least with these you can have another chance to get all the dolls individually (though pre-ordering the full set is easier).

Don't get stressed out! Disney seems to have fixed the problems with the website for the most part, so this release SHOULD go by smoother than the BatB pre-order. At least with these you can have another chance to get all the dolls individually (though pre-ordering the full set is easier).

That's certainly good to hear. And, yeah, it's good to have the individual sales as a back-up incase something goes awry again.

I don't think the website is fixed. I still have problems checking out, and the website has not been overwhelmed with traffic like it did with the dolls and tsum tsums.

I placed an order last night, splitting the sale between my Paypal balance and my bank card. It went through. However the site started giving me issues an hour later, pages not loading etc. Anyone that's ordered recently know the meaning behind the letters? That appear in your order, "A", "C", "M". Months ago it was a word, active/closed/cancelled. Do the letters replace the words? I ask because both my current order and my LE Belle order started with no letter. Than about a day later switched to "M" before going to "A".

Still think the site isn't fixed.

I placed an order last night, splitting the sale between my Paypal balance and my bank card. It went through. However the site started giving me issues an hour later, pages not loading etc. Anyone that's ordered recently know the meaning behind the letters? That appear in your order, "A", "C", "M". Months ago it was a word, active/closed/cancelled. Do the letters replace the words? I ask because both my current order and my LE Belle order started with no letter. Than about a day later switched to "M" before going to "A".

I know now I am repeating myself but do you remember what time it was when the website updated and you got to see the new merchandise?

I don't think the website is fixed. I still have problems checking out, and the website has not been overwhelmed with traffic like it did with the dolls and tsum tsums.

Wonderful. Still I hope that the site is at the very least stable enough to enable a smoother release than the fiasco that was the BatB release. They have to know a ton of people are going to be trying for the full set so you would think they would be prepared for the overwhelming traffic.

I know now I am repeating myself but do you remember what time it was when the website updated and you got to see the new merchandise?

Sorry I didn't notice when the new merchandise went up. Though I did notice, that the site was glitching prior to 10PM (PST). Shortly after 10:20PM, around when I placed my order. It was running smoothly. And this was the first time I was able to use Paypal during check out. Prior to last night, it wouldn't load as an option. And would instead just process by default payment method (bank card).

No worries! I made some calls today and did some research and it has everything to do with the IP address. For those of us who don't live in the States the website does not update at the same time unfortunately. I think that due to this and combined with the fact people are still having problems with the site I will skip this release altogether and get a good night sleep instead.

Okay, testing things out on my iPad, since for some reason, the Disney Store website doesn't like adding things to my bag on the MacBook Pro anymore. Thank God this works, and that I have an amazing keyboard for it to make tonight go easier.

I also decided to test out a purchase, to make sure the site recognizes the right card I want to use when it's time, and everything went smoothly. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back