Disney Gangnan Style Flash Mob!!!!

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by Goofy_Moe, Oct 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Goofy_Moe

Goofy_Moe Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    290   0   0

I love the Pics guys... Keep em up!!!

2. Goofy_Moe

Rating - 100%
    290   0   0

I should have started back at the beginning... I missed these awesome pics... I want to go to the park now...

3. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Two questions:

1. Can we make more than one submission??

2. Do we have a deadline for submissions?

4. Goofy_Moe

Rating - 100%
    290   0   0

As many as you like...

and

I was hoping for the Gangnan Flash Mob at the Last PTN of this year... gives us time to gather more dancers for it and to learn the dance... lol

So I would say that is the deadline...

5. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

WDW or DLR's dates?

Because isn't this friday the last PTN of the year for DLR? I don't think they usually have them during the month of December.

6. disneycrazee

disneycrazee I just got pixelexia, ok?

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

Wow this is awesome! Not sure how I missed this thread. lol

7. Goofy_Moe

Rating - 100%
    290   0   0

I think we need to do an east coast west coast flash mob competition at the Beauty and the Beast PoDM release... We will all be at the same spot at the same time...

8. zoelovespins

zoelovespins It's pronounced Zo-ee.

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

I think we should get a pic/video of everyone doing it at dlrs PTN on Friday:) haha. It could be the new DPF cover picture thingy!

9. zoelovespins

zoelovespins It's pronounced Zo-ee.

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0

So... I didn't really read the thread. Awk. You guys already talked about that. Hahhahaa

10. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

We need more pic guys!!!! I have a few more to share myself!

[​IMG]

11. Goofy_Moe

Rating - 100%
    290   0   0

If we can get at least (20) people to be brave enough to get up in front of a crowd and do this, I am game for an early morning Gangnan Wake Up Call just before they hand out the wristbands for us to get our Beauty and the Beast PoDM's...

I need you to post your willingness to commit to do it and how many are in your group that will participate...

Once committed, I will add you to the special PM list that will have all the details and plans for the coordination...

Since I will be in the middle of the group dancing, I would also like someone who can do a good quality video of the group to share with those of us doing the dance... But keep in mind, I need more dancers than Video people as I have a feeling cameras will be on hand and ready to go by many... hahaha...

Current List Consist of the following people...

Myself (King Goon Moe)
    Chris and Marilyn (Rebecca's son and Girlfriend)
    Although they are still unaware we are making them go and participate...LOL... We bought them passes for a reason and this is this years one time reason... To Dance Gangnan Style!!!

So thats 3... 17 more to go...

12. kittycabot23

kittycabot23 Member

Rating - 98.1%
    52   1   1

Count me in :) PS this is the 1st Princess we have on this thread...YAY ARIEL <3
    [​IMG]

And Also found this very sweet CM to dance with me as well. He was loads of fun fav CM of the day :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  13. PinKitten

PinKitten Cristina DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

lol Kittycabot - we saw him too, at the Conjure a Villain booth on Sunday! He's awesome =) and CaliGirl...i LOVE the pic of you with the Dapper Dans...man, that photographer did a GREAT job taking that pic! ;) lol

14. kittycabot23

kittycabot23 Member

Rating - 98.1%
    52   1   1

OMG Thats where I was on Sunday! I met the Evil Queen LOL he made it so much fun. Not hard to look at either LOL and his accent yeshhhh I was a smitten kitten... LOL

15. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Hahahahah yeah my photographer that day rocked!!!! We saw Cruella when we went inside . . . . had a great time. And yeah that cm was a sweetheart!!!

16. Goofy_Moe

Rating - 100%
    290   0   0

Current List Now Consist of the following 4 people...

Myself (King Goon Moe)
    Chris and Marilyn (Rebecca's son and Girlfriend)

Kittycabot23

Any More want to join in???

17. disneycrazee

disneycrazee I just got pixelexia, ok?

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

I was planning on BatB to be my first and last PODM release, so I don't know all the details of how it works...do they hand out the wristbands near DTD? If so, then I'd be willing to join you guys in this entertaining idea (since I don't have a pass).

18. beeatingu

beeatingu Queen of the Banned

Rating - 90.7%
    49   5   0

moe count me in!!! :D

19. milly5513

milly5513 Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

moe count me and one more person maybe 2!!!!

20. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

I was like... WTH is gangnan style? i watched the video and said "Ohhhhhh he riding the pony! DOH!"

21. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Aaaaa I love all these!

Pixie, my husband looked up what "Gangnam" actually meant. It's a rich/upscale area of Seoul (makes sense since the band is Korean). So the original video is kind of making fun of rich/snobby people and kind of doing that "I'm smooooooooth" thing rappers do.

I found a video with subtitles in Spanish, then translated the Spanish to English! They're not saying a whole lot, just "I like this kinda girl/I'm this kinda guy" and then "Daddy's got Gangnam style" a whole lot.

...and now you all know more than you wanted to. :D

22. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

23. echoharmony

echoharmony Active Member

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0

Count me in!!

24. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

They are still riding the pony with their hands out like that and the wiggly hips. lol

25. Jrdnsmom

Jrdnsmom Active Member

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

Whens the deadline? man I just got home from DL yesterday, if I saw this I would have sooooo done this, im going back on the 24th im game! and excited to do this. no shyness here lol!