• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection QUESTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection QUESTION!
Princess reveal/conceal chaser question

I was wondering about the Rapunzel chaser for the reveal conceal collection. Is it in the pkg maybe as one of the mystery ones or do they still have it where you can buy chasers if you spend however many dollars or are they on cast lanyards?

Reenei - They're only distributed randomly as a Concealed pin. You can't buy the chaser for this set separately, and you'll only find it on a cast lanyard if someone trades it there.

Hey everyone :)
I was wondering if anyone had the Rapunzel pin for trade? The gf keeps talking about it. Let me know please :) You can look at my traders under kidup

Last edited:
Rapunzel is on eBay again. I want her, but the starting bid price is $100, or you can BIN for $218. Ermm... no.

$218 BIN? Yikes! I thought $100 was steep...(Is that the first sign of pin addiction? Spending 3 digits on a pin? Cause i'm so there LOL)

$218 BIN? Yikes! I thought $100 was steep...(Is that the first sign of pin addiction? Spending 3 digits on a pin? Cause i'm so there LOL)

Actually, a REAL sign of pin addiction is spending 4 digits in any one sitting for pins! Been there, done that (but hopefully never again)!

Yeah, I was the winning bid on that. Someone on the forums wanted 100 too but then were trading it. No way I was going to pay 218 though. Geez.

Just out of curiosity...does anyone have an idea of how many Rapunzel chasers are actually going to be released? I am assuming they are going to keep producing these pins and releasing them periodically like the PT52 pins. I could justify spending $100 on it if I knew there were only going to be 50 or 100 of these in circulation...then it would just be like any other hard-to-find LE 100 pin...but if they are going to keep releasing the Reveal/ Conceal sets slowly over time and the Rapunzel will become more available (like 200 or more in circulation) I might hold out a little longer...

OK so after a quick read through of this thread there are about 10 Rapunzel chasers that people have either bought or found in a box. There are none for sale on eBay right now and the one person trading it on PinPics I included in the 10 estimate...so let's just say there are 10-20 more out there from people that do not participate on these boards or sell on eBay (totally guessing here)...so based on my super-scientific theory that would be around 20-30 Rapunzels currently out there.

Sooo... maybe when the Reveal/Conceal set has had it's run there may only be 50-100 Rapunzels. I wish Disney would give a better idea of how many of these will be out there. "Limited Release" just sounds so vague. Anyone else out there have an idea?

OMG reading this old thread made my laugh. And someone was selling the entire set for $300 and we were all like yeah that's crazy. :lol:

vgplhe.jpg

Haha, sorry! I couldn't resist with all of the great gifs being posted lately. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back