• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection QUESTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection QUESTION!
I still can't believe what I let my Rapunzel chaser go for. Biggest pin regret of ALL TIME.

I still can't believe what I let my Rapunzel chaser go for. Biggest pin regret of ALL TIME.

I can't believe I didn't bid on the whole set when it was listed for $1000. And, I can't believe I didn't buy Brandy's R/C girls - all of them, even those that would have been duplicates! UGH!

Wow...hehehe... people's reaction to R/C Rapunzel Ebay Prices in 2010: :lol::down::rolleyes:
People's reaction to R/C Rapunzel Ebay Prices in 2013: :eek2::facepalm::banghead:

Craaaaazy...

I had about 9 of these pins and sold 7 of them two summers ago when I was running low on cash, biggest mistake ever! I've just brought some of them again because I regretted it so much :/ It cost me though, but it's so worth it... :lol:

Wow! The first page a whole set was $300, now your lucky to get a whole set for $3000!! Haha! So glad I completed my set by just buying them at the parks!

I remember when she first hit ebay and I told my friend to buy it for $100 as it COULD go up in value it was her first big money purchase on one pin but she caved and got it, I remember then people were like someone bought it for $100 O_O hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back