• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Heroes vs. Villains Designer Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Heroes vs. Villains Designer Collection

iantheelephantboy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So there's this rumor going around on the Disney LE doll FB page that there will be a set of Disney Fairytales Designer Collection dolls with a Heroes vs. Villains theme........Here is the line up:
Elsa/Hans
Rapunzel/Gothel
Snow White/Hag
Peter Pan/Hook
Frozen Anna/Kristoff
D23 Elsa/Hans
What do you guys think of the set? Do you think the Rumors might be true/false? Who would you like to see in this doll set? I would personally like to see Mulan & Shan Yu, Megara & Hades, and GoGo & Yokai!!!!
! :anxious::anxious:

Also do you think they would be in the same box? Might make positioning a little awkward unless they have hands around throats, otherwise a little too close for comfort for enemies

If I were designing this set, I would go with dolls that have never been paired together before Hercules/(Hades or Meg), Kuzco/Yzma, just for kicks Louis/Goob, Esmerelda/Frollo, Arthur/Mdme Mim, ect. Have it at low editions so they can see how much people want the others.

Also do you think they would be in the same box? Might make positioning a little awkward unless they have hands around throats, otherwise a little too close for comfort for enemies
I was also wondering about the awkwardness of packaging but your hands around throat idea is not only perfect but inspires so many other hilarious possibilities. :rofl:

While the idea of pairing Snow White with the Hag is definitely different and interesting... I was still really hoping to see a new LE Evil Queen doll. Peter Pan/Hook sounds fun. I'm also all for Esmerelda/Frollo. I think Tiana and Dr. Facilier could make for some really interesting designer looks. Maybe Milo or Kida/Helga or Rourke?

I guess I'm just curious where this rumor comes from. I saw it on the Disney LE Facebook page but is it the sort of rumor that has any backing? I would like if it does -- especially a Peter Pan & Hook set, I'd be all over that. But I always thought this was more of a wishful thinking rumor.

Heroes Vs. Villans? Well that is certainly different. If this turns out to be true, I will definitely be getting the Peter Pan and Hook set! You can do some really interesting stuff with a set like that. A Rapunzel and Gothel set could be really beautiful too. As for the rumor, if it is from the Disney Limited Edition Dolls Facebook page, then there is a very good possibility that it is true.

Really gonna be bummed if Alice or Wendy don't get any love though...

Last edited:
If I were designing this set, I would go with dolls that have never been paired together before Hercules/(Hades or Meg), Kuzco/Yzma, just for kicks Louis/Goob, Esmerelda/Frollo, Arthur/Mdme Mim, ect. Have it at low editions so they can see how much people want the others.

Although I'm not a doll collector, if they do Esmerelda/Frollo I might just become one. Such possibilities for their outfits. I think it would be absolutely gorgeous. And terrifying because Frollo is the scariest villain in my opinion. *shudders*

This sounds fake maybe not the villain vs hero but at least the line up... Even though frozen is popular I seriously doubt they would do a kristoff and anna set in a collection of heroes and villains...

but i would love for a tarzan and Clayton or definitely a Esmerelda and frollo...

if there was a Meg and hades... /sobs

This sounds fake maybe not the villain vs hero but at least the line up... Even though frozen is popular I seriously doubt they would do a kristoff and anna set in a collection of heroes and villains...

but i would love for a tarzan and Clayton or definitely a Esmerelda and frollo...

if there was a Meg and hades... /sobs

Also, it makes more sense to have Anna with Hans. I get he wanted both girls out of the picture but let be real, he played Anna more than Elsa. Elsa didn't buy his crap until the very end of the movie. She hated him from the get-go. Anna was the one he completely played for a fool since the beginning.

The thing I want to know is if there will be a designer line to begin with. I know last year didn't go so well, and I just want confirmation that there will be something. I'd love to see this line, but I think I'd rather it not be a designer line. Maybe a deluxe play line? I just don't think that'd be a good idea given the rumor of the lineup and the size of the boxes. Also, am I the only one who was a little peeved at the lack of Merida? Brave deserves just as much, maybe even more, love as Frozen. I want a designer Merida.

As I said in the other topic.. I'd kill for Esmeralda/Frollo and I don't even collect dolls! :)
And Yzma is just perfect for a designer doll, the woman has killer dress sense already.

Also, am I the only one who was a little peeved at the lack of Merida? Brave deserves just as much, maybe even more, love as Frozen. I want a designer Merida.
You are not alone. I feel like Merida will never get a designer doll if Disney keeps doing the sets of designers from here on out. She couldn't be in the Fairytale line because she did not have a male counterpart. She will not be in any wedding set. Kind of hard to have her in hero/villain line because Mor'du is a bear, unless they paired her with her mom. While Elinor is Merida's antagonist for beginning of film, she is not a villain. It is just frustrating. She is the only official Princess who has not received even one "designer" version yet. The other ten princesses have two a piece. If Anna and/or Elsa receive designer dolls before Merida, it will just be so unfair. After all, those two are not even officially in the Princess line yet.

Last edited:
Anna and Kristoff as Hero/villain doesn't make any sense at all to me. Regarding the topic of Hero and villains, It's an interesting idea.

You are not alone. I feel like Merida will never get a designer doll if Disney keeps doing the sets of designers from here on out. She couldn't be in the Fairytale line because she did not have a male counterpart. She will not be in any wedding set. Kind of hard to have her in hero/villain line because Mor'du is a bear, unless they paired her with her mom. While Elinor is Merida's antagonist for beginning of film, she is not a villain. It is just frustrating. She is the only official Princess who has not received even one "designer" version yet. The other ten princesses have two a piece. If Anna and/or Elsa receive designer dolls before Merida, it will just be so unfair. After all, those two are not even officially in the Princess line yet.

It really is an injustice. Merida is such a great character with so much potential for some amazing designer looks.

How can Anna and Kristoff be part of a Hero vs. Villain collection? Pushing the Frozen craze a little too far, Disney!

I think this set isn't a final list or it could just be fake. Its just too weird to seems completely legit to me. Now I just want Disney to come out and talk about this years Designer line just so we can get all of this information cleared up.

Honestly this really seems far fetched. I love the idea of the line, but I don't think a lot of the rumored sets make sense. I'll cross my fingers, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up ): (What I wouldn't give for Esmeralda and Frollo...)

I don't get why Anna is paired with Kristoff considering it is a Hero/Villian-Line. Elsa/Hans and Rapunzel/Gothel would be Must Haves for me. And YES; if they are doing such line, there NEED to be Esmeralda/Frollo!!

Hans honestly isn't even a great villian. It would make more sense for him to be with Anna. Elsa isn't even the protagonist and everyone seems to forget that. And whoever came up with Anna and Kristoff.. WHAT?? This really does seem far fetched! *would still buy*

Lol, I'm sorry but it makes me laugh we all go on about how we have flaws with some of the dolls (just read the posts about the new cinderella dolls) weither it's about the price or clothing or partnership, yet we all know we still will get them! I'm the same too, no matter what disney do, I still want them all! Looking at this supposed line up, and I can hand on heart say I would try for all of them, even though I may not be big fans of some of them, to have them would melt my heart! Sorry just had to get it out there how funny I think it is whilst I'm still handing money over to Walt Dinsey's dead body!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back