• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Key Chain Series 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Key Chain Series 7

Esmeralda

Dancing Queen
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found these in Wal-Mart today. Ended up with Ariel, Rapunzel (blonde x2) and Cinderella. Gotta get my hands on Elsa, Mulan, and Tiana next... then end up getting them all! This means all of the princesses have been made as previous sets had Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora, Cinderella (blue dress), Ariel (fins) Elsa (Snow Queen), Anna (snow gear), Belle (blue dress), Belle (yellow gown). Kinda wish Aurora in blue was the chase instead of Pascal (Brunette Rapunzel is also a chase figure). Pascal should be in another series that isn't the princesses themselves!

STL018110

I saw them too! Haha, I started to buy one but I am horrible at buying these because I always end up getting the same character every time! I have like five olafs from a previous series.

I really want Tiana, Cinderella, and regular Rapunzel.

Are you trading your extra Rapunzel by any chance? I have Snow White and a few other keychains from past series for trade.

I found these in Wal-Mart today. Ended up with Ariel, Rapunzel (blonde x2) and Cinderella. Gotta get my hands on Elsa, Mulan, and Tiana next... then end up getting them all! This means all of the princesses have been made as previous sets had Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora, Cinderella (blue dress), Ariel (fins) Elsa (Snow Queen), Anna (snow gear), Belle (blue dress), Belle (yellow gown). Kinda wish Aurora in blue was the chase instead of Pascal (Brunette Rapunzel is also a chase figure). Pascal should be in another series that isn't the princesses themselves!

STL018110

Oh man! this is the 1st time I want all lol my wallet! Favs Merida, Brown Rapunzel, & Elsa. But all are so awesome! Going hunting for them today hehe...

I've been waiting for these to release! I want Ariel, Mulan, and maybe Cindy! I need to go look for them soon...I hope they're not like the BH6 set and sells out super fast...

Are you trading your extra Rapunzel by any chance? I have Snow White and a few other keychains from past series for trade.

I'm open to trade the extra Rapunzel and Cinderella.

I'm looking for Jasmine, Snow Queen Elsa, or Ariel (in fins) from past series as I only really collect certain princesses. From this series I'm looking for Coronation Elsa, Mulan, Brunet Rapunzel and Tiana.

Marvel wise, if anyone has them, I'm looking for Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Civil War Black Widow, and Peggy Carter.

Darn! Wouldn't you know - I had two Elsas and traded them both because I don't like Frozen. All I have left is Snow, the Queen of Hearts, the King of Hearts, and the Cheshire Cat.

Good luck with your collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit my Walmart and they had them yay!
20161022_220243.jpg

Man! it was hard to tell which one was which though I did figure it out with some, others just luck. But I couldn't find Anna. Might get her or not later. I added belle from other series and I also have Snow Queen Elsa but couldn't find her for the pic lol. Little disappointing with how bright orange Merida hair is & I can hardly see her arrows but still like her a lot. And Rapunzel hair is bright yellow but I think of it as when is glowing. Very happy with them so cool oh! short hair Rapunzel so adorable! I usually buy one key-chain here and there but they got me this time :)

Hit my Walmart and they had them yay!
20161022_220243.jpg

Man! it was hard to tell which one was which though I did figure it out with some, others just luck. But I couldn't find Anna. Might get her or not later. I added belle from other series and I also have Snow Queen Elsa but couldn't find her for the pic lol. Little disappointing with how bright orange Merida hair is & I can hardly see her arrows but still like her a lot. And Rapunzel hair is bright yellow but I think of it as when is glowing. Very happy with them so cool oh! short hair Rapunzel so adorable! I usually buy one key-chain here and there but they got me this time :)

WOW! You did amazing. I'm in awe of your keychain feeling skills.

Belle is from an earlier series though right? I already have one of her in her blue dress.

From this series, I'll probably want one Rapunzel (preferably with blonde hair, maybe both) and definitely one Cinderella in rags.

I love these keychains so much! I'll post a picture of my collection so far tomorrow. :)

WOW! You did amazing. I'm in awe of your keychain feeling skills. 

Belle is from an earlier series though right? I already have one of her in her blue dress.

From this series, I'll probably want one Rapunzel (preferably with blonde hair, maybe both) and definitely one Cinderella in rags.

I love these keychains so much! I'll post a picture of my collection so far tomorrow. :)

Haha... thanks much practice with this ones and the tsum tsum mystery packs. I wish they would just sell them out of bag I would still buy them :) Cool! I'll post later my other key-chains, uh gotta look for them though lol

Oops! forgot, yes belle is from an earlier series :)

Last edited:
I love these! I'll have to try my luck with a few packs. Has anyone stared a trading thread for these? I'd be happy to trade if I get something somebody needs.

Argh, these are adorable! I really, really want Coronation Elsa, as there's so much less stuff of her in that dress compared to her ice-dress. Any tips on what her bag would feel like?:p I'm so bad at figuring out blind bags...

I love these! I'll have to try my luck with a few packs. Has anyone stared a trading thread for these? I'd be happy to trade if I get something somebody needs.

I have this trading thread titled "Disney Blind Bag Keychains". If you and/or anyone else wants to use it as a trading thread, please feel free. I'm happy to edit it to include everyone. Just let me know. :)

I have this trading thread titled "Disney Blind Bag Keychains". If you and/or anyone else wants to use it as a trading thread, please feel free. I'm happy to edit it to include everyone. Just let me know. :)

That would be great! I just know I'm going to end up wanting to trade. I'm not so great at getting what I want, but I have really good luck pulling things that other people want! :)

Argh, these are adorable! I really, really want Coronation Elsa, as there's so much less stuff of her in that dress compared to her ice-dress. Any tips on what her bag would feel like?:p I'm so bad at figuring out blind bags...
What helped me with Elsa was feeling her back head hair bun & though small detail the cape sticking out of her dress. Some other tips: Mulan: her hair bun and side flower. Tiana: her hair bun like in a shape of a heart & the shape of her dress only one to go straight from head to dress no arms sticking out. Ariel: the little curved piece of hair sticking out. Long hair Rapunzel: the only 1 with wider bottom & and can feel the hair curving. Merida: biggest side hair Pocahontas: the squareness of her hair and again no arms. Now, I got lucky with Cinderella and short hair Rapunzel but for both I would say try feeling for their hair. Hope this helps, good luck to everyone! :)

I feel bad for Cinderella in this keychain series. Everyone else gets to be dressed up and she's in her rags and looks very blah. I wish they had thought to put her in her pink dress instead.
That's actually my favorite look of hers, which is why I want her.

What helped me with Elsa was feeling her back head hair bun & though small detail the cape sticking out of her dress. Some other tips: Mulan: her hair bun and side flower. Tiana: her hair bun like in a shape of a heart & the shape of her dress only one to go straight from head to dress no arms sticking out. Ariel: the little curved piece of hair sticking out. Long hair Rapunzel: the only 1 with wider bottom & and can feel the hair curving. Merida: biggest side hair Pocahontas: the squareness of her hair and again no arms. Now, I got lucky with Cinderella and short hair Rapunzel but for both I would say try feeling for their hair. Hope this helps, good luck to everyone! :)
Thanks!:) I was hoping to try your advice at Walmart yesterday, but they didn't have ANY. Not one. :( Guess I'll try again another time.

Does anyone know if they're sold anywhere else?

Hot Topic often has them. They're up on their website now (though that eliminates the possibility of feeling for specific characters).
Awesome, thanks!:) I should know that as I was just in Hot Topic not that long ago, although I didn't see them.:p Probably because I wasn't specifically looking for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back