• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Key Chain Series 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Key Chain Series 7
I'm always excited to see merch of short haired Rapunzel!! She's so cute.
I agree that Pascal being a chase in a set called Princesses is a bit silly. I definitely would have liked to see Blue Aurora!

Last edited:
What helped me with Elsa was feeling her back head hair bun & though small detail the cape sticking out of her dress. Some other tips: Mulan: her hair bun and side flower. Tiana: her hair bun like in a shape of a heart & the shape of her dress only one to go straight from head to dress no arms sticking out. Ariel: the little curved piece of hair sticking out. Long hair Rapunzel: the only 1 with wider bottom & and can feel the hair curving. Merida: biggest side hair Pocahontas: the squareness of her hair and again no arms. Now, I got lucky with Cinderella and short hair Rapunzel but for both I would say try feeling for their hair. Hope this helps, good luck to everyone! :)

Probably a silly question but, how did you feel them through the bag? The ones at my local store have a cardboard wrapper around the figure so you can't feel anything.

Probably a silly question but, how did you feel them through the bag? The ones at my local store have a cardboard wrapper around the figure so you can't feel anything.
The cardboard doesn't go completely around the key chain. So I normally move the key chain to the side taking it out a little from the cardboard but this time was more difficult to tell so I actually folded the cardboard :) inside the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back