• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Limited Edition 17in Wendy, Peter Pan, and Tink doll

Should they make the LE 17in dolls

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Limited Edition 17in Wendy, Peter Pan, and Tink doll

Mother Gothel knows best

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This should be in the works right?!
Feb 5, 1953 was when Walt Disney released it and I say for their 70th Anniversary they should commemorate it with a diamond blu ray release with these dolls! Be so cool I say. What do you think?
Edited:didn't know they did a release already on blue ray lol

Last edited:
Yeah a lot of people were upset when the release just came and went without anything being released. Actually I think it came out as a diamond edition back in Feb of 2013. Not last year sorry.

That's be nice, I would rather Pocahontas and Mulan first. Peter and Hook are getting the designer treatment and Tinkerbell got the designer treatment last year.

I would love 17 inch Peter and Wendy dolls! I do think that Mulan and Pocahontas should come first though, seeing they are way overdue for the 17" doll treatment.

I agree I was hoping we would get a Peter Pan LE 17 with a tinker bell accessory. Or even a Wendy and Tink as the make dolls had not been done before at that time.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed that Disney will eventually give us new and different characters as opposed to the same ones again haha. Ursula as Vanessa would make a stunning doll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back