Disney Limited Edition Dolls Informative Thread (IMAGE HEAVY)

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Polaris, Oct 5, 2013.

1. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Member

0   0   0

Managed to get Tink, so happy as she's one of my favourites and my biggest collection!

2. SwindonTinkerbell

SwindonTinkerbell Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

i had to go for it and she will be my first designer doll and im so happy i got her she will be my prize possession along with my pins woukld of gone for zarina too but i couldnt afford so went for tink and got tink as i love her dress cant wait til i get that dispatch email and she arrives

3. SwindonTinkerbell

SwindonTinkerbell Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

anyone got their dispatch emails yet as i got mine last night and i cannot wait til tink arrives im super excited

4. Matthewlondon

Matthewlondon Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Can't wait for Tinker bell now, just bought one:)

5. RapunzelSalat

RapunzelSalat Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Is it weird that I like to hear the numbers people get?

6. AmandaAutumn

AmandaAutumn Just let the snow man be!

0   0   0

Nah, I like to ask those who have SQ Elsa to see if they are close to mine. It would be neat to find someone with #906 or #908.

7. ChristinaMRizz

ChristinaMRizz New Member

0   0   0

Hi everyone. I am new to this. The snow queen Elsa above me is gorgous!!
    I would love her, from what I hear it is impossible to find her..
    Well I am wondering if anyone has any info on the new releases. I am in the US eastcoast (Boston) Are the dolls going to be in the stores? and where can I find them online..I am not able to order anymore. I keep hearing March release? ANY help for a new comer.. Please :)
    :wavey:[​IMG]

8. frenchi700

frenchi700 Member

0   0   0

Thank you so much for posting this thread. It is so informative and useful.
    :)

9. BeeZee

BeeZee New Member

0   0   0

Help Help Help I need a trusted source where I can start to but some of these lovely dolls for my granddaughter. I have posted a few messages asking if anyone is selling their lovely dolls but to no avail .....no reply's! I am really hoping that those trusted members can provide guidance or have dolls to sell. Thanks kindly!

10. blue2581

blue2581 Member

0   0   0

You need to look in the for sale/ wanted section or try eBay...........none of us seem to be giving up our dolls lol

11. lordofanime

lordofanime Active Member

0   0   0

Just a few questions for those ordering in the UK, I'll be getting a pair for my friend on tuesday and I'm confused.

1) What time in Pacific Time (regular US doll release) will the dolls be released in the UK store?
    2) When you order 2 dolls, do they ship them just like the US, where they are both separate?

Also a general question: I'm using a forwarding service that just forwards packages... and throws them on planes and stuff.... Do you think that these boxes are durable? I mean, Merida arrived perfect, but not sure if that was luck or not.

12. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Because of the US having DST and the UK not then in PST the dolls will be released at 1am PST time which is 8am GMT (UK time). If you refer to the Disney Store UK page it states that the dolls will be released at 8am GMT time.

Also please be aware that you need to have a Euro billing address or your order will not work.

I am pretty sure that the dolls are shipped the same way that they are in the US so they come in separate boxes and they use the same boxes which are durable. As I have had them shipped to me here in Australia from the US before and I received them fine.

13. lordofanime

lordofanime Active Member

0   0   0

Thanks!
    I've already got an address in the UK and a billing address.

14. StoogeFan3301

StoogeFan3301 Member

0   0   0

Does Any one know when Disney will release info or pics of the Aurora or Maleficent LE dolls that should be released around the time of the Sleeping Beauty blu-ray in the fall.

15. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Last year we got previews of Ariel around mid July as her preorder went up on Jul 29 I would expect sometime around Jul 18 this year? So we still have a while to go. We should then hear about the next designer line not long after. Maybe around the last week of July or the first week of August since there is no expo this year.

16. popboy

popboy Member

0   0   0

Little question (actually asked by my partner) I thought you peeps here might know. Why arn't the LE dolls (designer and otherwise) available at the parks aswell. They seem to be missing a beat by not stocking some of the dolls at the parks. They sell a whole lot of other very exclusive and rare Disney stuff at the parks. We wondered why not these dolls.

17. PrinceAli

PrinceAli Official Street Rat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I think it's because there's a worldwide of Disney fans who aren't able to go to parks as a daily thing to do like locals do & that's why they wanted to make something exclusive for just the Disney Store only & everybody would get a chance. Like myself I would totally love to go to Disneyland everyday but since I live up in the great white north, the Disney Stores is something that I'll be able to get anywhere near exclusives or limited edition items & closer to the "magic" really lol. They get the LE dolls, pins, collectibles, etc. Plus the Disney Parks already have exclusive pins, collectibles, & other rare stuff all year round kind of thing. So I love it how it's a Disney Store "exclusive" for us who can't get close to the good stuff :D

18. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

That and the dolls are produced you Disney Store, the shops at the parks are Disney Park Merchandise stores so a completely different store all together.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

19. jscallon

jscallon Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Are the prices recent? I've seen snow white in the $1000 range

20. Arista

Arista New Member

0   0   0

So glad I found this thread. I don't know much about the limited dolls but they're going for very high secondary prices and I really would like an Elsa. Just not for $600...

21. billnaisciguy

billnaisciguy Member

0   0   0

Same story here. Man. I've seen so many scammers lately for these dolls. It's getting ridiculous

22. xxmsjennyxx

xxmsjennyxx Member

0   0   0

I have been meaning to say this but was unable to make comments until now.... Thank you for your tread 'Polaris' ;-) it's very informative!!! :)

23. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

updated

24. xxmsjennyxx

xxmsjennyxx Member

0   0   0

Thanks again Mike!! :)

25. Polaris

Polaris Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Hey guys I finally got around to finalising my website, please check it out and feel free to leave me any feedback.

It is an informative site so I will not be posting early links or will leak any information as that is not the purpose of the site. I will however post news on the page only once it has been officially published or has been announced on another site.

www.disneylimitededitiondolls.com