Disney Limited Edition Dolls Informative Thread (IMAGE HEAVY)

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Polaris, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Cheyenne

Cheyenne Member

0   0   0

Mike, I really like your Limited edition informative site, it makes it really easy to see all of the dolls that have been released, and all in the same place. Thanks for sharing.

2. Ammonite

Ammonite --------(^v^)--------

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Awesome site Mike!
    I particularly like the well-rounded style of the write ups rather than just focussing on the positives as it gives the full details of the dolls and their releases :)
    A brilliant resource for collectors!

3. cambridge1066

cambridge1066 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for all the great details about the dolls! I just recently started my collection with Blue Aurora and Prince Phillip but I've been interested in collecting for a while. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to afford all the ones I want. :D

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  4. DarthHans

DarthHans Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]Disney Limited Edition Anna Frozen Fever Doll! Information will be released tomorrow online about edition size and release date!

5. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

She is beautiful! cant wait to see elsa of course! keeping my fingers crossed for a hans. Whos ready for another online blood bath lol

6. DarthHans

DarthHans Member

0   0   0

I can't wait for Elsa too! Plus I love Hans!!

7. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Im totally hyped for them now! Hans is pretty much every relationship ive ever had lol. I love your user name btw!

8. DarthHans

DarthHans Member

0   0   0

Thank you! Where you shocked seeing Anna in this outfit instead of the one with sunflowers?

9. poisonivyprince

poisonivyprince Member

0   0   0

Yes! Im guessing that the sunflower one will be released also? But this one pictured is great for easter! So many dolls at once if kristoff and hans are coming too. I may skip Fawn. but probly not

10. Loomi

Loomi Member

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

I don't collect dolls but I think this one is just stunning. I really like the outfit and her hair.

11. inabena

inabena Member

0   0   0

!!!!! Anyone feel like Elsa's dress is a bit too simple?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. aleutia

aleutia Obsessed with dolls

0   0   0

It looks like they have wool? Does disney use wool on their LE dolls? :(

13. Starlord3301

Starlord3301 Member

0   0   0

Does anyone know if the Disney Stores are taking preorders in store for these dolls like they did with the other frozen dolls or if you just line up before the store opens and hope you get one

14. inabena

inabena Member

0   0   0

What I heard is that there will be no preorders for these but they'll be made available in store on 3/2 and online midnight 3/3.

15. Frozen_Jane

Frozen_Jane Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I had a feeling they'd do Elsa in this dress but I'm not loving the ugly seams down her skirt. Could they not have cut it to have seams in back?? :( Hoping she looks better in person

16. Starlord3301

Starlord3301 Member

0   0   0

Will the links for the live action LE Cindy dolls be posted here or in the other LE doll thread or maybe the cinderella merch thread? Sorry this is my first LE doll release online

17. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

They will be posted on the other Limited Edition doll thread. Also check the Disney Limited Edition Doll Facebook page.

18. pupuce

pupuce Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

for your information, the queue for the LE BELLE started in Paris champs elysée store, since yesterday night.

19. lordofanime

lordofanime Active Member

0   0   0

any images? I really wanna see what it looks like?

20. Mcandy

Mcandy Member

0   0   0

This early? Wow any photos?

21. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Wow!!! that's a long time to wait in line.

22. Starlord3301

Starlord3301 Member

0   0   0

Disney website is still letting you add the platinum set to your bag. Didn't check out as I can't afford the set. I've already seen the LE belle doll go for $400 on eBay so many scalpels out there it sucks. I'm going to have to resort to eBay for belle as I missed the ore order****wrong thread sorry****

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  23. aruarose

aruarose New Member

0   0   0

24. Setsuykie

Setsuykie Tangled Collector!

0   0   0

That wedding Rapunzel doll is gorgeous. <3