• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Mugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Mugs!

AidanShepard

A Villainous Villain!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I noticed so many threads, but nothing about Disney Mugs... At least, nothing recent.

I love mugs and cups! I have all sorts, like the neat Alice in Wonderland one that looks like three cups stacked on each other. I also have two of the Disney Designer mugs, Princess and the Frog and Mulan... Man, I wish I had known then what I know now, I'd have gotten the Beauty and the Beast one!

Anyone else have any cool Disney mugs or cups they'd like to share?

I have a couple, but nothing amazing. There are SO many mugs out there. I've seen some great ones at the parks, but I have so many (mostly non-Disney) mugs already. Maybe you can post pics of your best ones!

Cups you say?! :3

531768f88b50021376c6428098ae7969.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

There are so many lovely mugs! But they are so pretty I would be afraid to use them. What if I broke it and than I can't replace it?

I loved the art on the designer mugs but I wasn't that fond of the form. :)I guess they were designed to be displayed. :)

20161103_173449_zpsdf8cshna.jpg

Here are two of my mugs, the Disney Designer ones! At the time I had no clue that they were limited time.. I saw them in the Disney Store in the mall here.

I wish I had known, I went back a little later and they were all gone. It made me very sad, cause I had wanted the BatB one.

Still, they are awful nice!

I love Disney mugs and I have a giant collection of mugs. I have all 10 designer couples mugs (Snow/Prince, Ariel/Eric, etc), two of the designer Ariel mugs (don't have the one of just her head, wasn't impressed with the design), all 4 of the art of Jasmine mugs, both of the Art of Aurora mugs, the original 2 Frozen mugs released with the movie (Elsa was blue, Anna was pink), the dark blue 45th Anniversary Magic Kingdom mug, a 25th Anniversary WDW/Magic Kingdom mug, 2 Donald Duck mugs, and so many more. I really love mugs and love collecting them. I should really take a picture of all my mugs together. Its an impressive collection.

I only drink out of maybe 6 of my mugs. The majority of them are on display. I use them to old ornaments and different things like lipgloss, pens, etc. I love them so much.

I love Disney mugs and I have a giant collection of mugs. I have all 10 designer couples mugs (Snow/Prince, Ariel/Eric, etc), two of the designer Ariel mugs (don't have the one of just her head, wasn't impressed with the design), all 4 of the art of Jasmine mugs, both of the Art of Aurora mugs, the original 2 Frozen mugs released with the movie (Elsa was blue, Anna was pink), the dark blue 45th Anniversary Magic Kingdom mug, a 25th Anniversary WDW/Magic Kingdom mug, 2 Donald Duck mugs, and so many more. I really love mugs and love collecting them. I should really take a picture of all my mugs together. Its an impressive collection.

I only drink out of maybe 6 of my mugs. The majority of them are on display. I use them to old ornaments and different things like lipgloss, pens, etc. I love them so much.

Wow that sounds like an impressive collection! I'm jealous!

Yes, do show us our collection, it sounds impressive :)

I have a lot of Jessica mugs from over the years. I haven't used them, maybe one, but mainly they are to look at.

JessicaDisneyDsMugF.jpg
JessicaRabbitSurfMug.jpeg

JessicaRabbitHeartKissMug.jpg

JessicaRabbitCoffeeMug.jpg
JessicaRabbitCoffeeMug2.jpg

tumblr_o233s7dfiQ1rpz824o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o233s7dfiQ1rpz824o8_1280.jpg
tumblr_o233s7dfiQ1rpz824o7_1280.jpg

I have several Disney mugs and I love them. I actually use mine though and love looking at all the characters on them.

This is an old picture... Some of these mugs have gone on to new homes since I took this picture.

(I actually have a collection of unused mugs sitting in my cupboard, waiting to be used as gifts.)

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-06%20at%209.42.15%20AM_zpsfnivy8xb.png

The purple Sally mug is the only one I use consistently - it's my everyday mug. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back