• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Mugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Mugs!
I love Disney mugs and I have far too many XD
Here's a picture of most of my Tangled mugs - it's missing 3-4 recent additions though haha. This also doesn't include my other mugs, I've got some Frozen ones, Disney Parks Starbucks ones and a few Ariel ones....

I think my big Tower stein, designer princess Rapunzel and the art of Ariel (not pictured) are my favourites :D

13715125_1360628983952560_766124043_n.jpg

I love Disney mugs and I have far too many XD
Here's a picture of most of my Tangled mugs - it's missing 3-4 recent additions though haha. This also doesn't include my other mugs, I've got some Frozen ones, Disney Parks Starbucks ones and a few Ariel ones....

I think my big Tower stein, designer princess Rapunzel and the art of Ariel (not pictured) are my favourites :D

13715125_1360628983952560_766124043_n.jpg

OMG YAAASS, the designer princess and the tower are two of the most beautiful mugs I've ever seen :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back