Disney Pandora Bead Collection

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Purplemandms, Nov 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. minniemeg

minniemeg Member

0   0   0

There is a Pandora store in New Orleans quarter catty corners across from the Blue Bayou.

2. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

The first post was updated to show the "sets" of this release (much better organized than I could ever do)

However, note that these beads are not all found in one location.

Here are the two places to purchase them online that I can find:

Disney Store Website: http://www.pandora.net/en-us/explore/collections/disneycollection_spring15
    (The RunDisney Bead is here: http://www.disneystore.com/resorts-more/rundisney/mn/1000855/ )

Pandora Website: http://www.disneystore.com/disney-parks-collection-by-pandora/mn/1025021/

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  3. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Okay, so I've searched for this everywhere, but on the Pandora website in their header photo they show a few beads which aren't listed for sale, nor were they on the "official release".

[​IMG]

And hold on, excuse me....

[​IMG]

Is that... is that Belle?????

Belle READING????????????????????

Because either I'm having a fantasy hallucination or this bead will most likely be released sometime in the near future.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  4. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

New Disneyland beads for the 60th Anniversary Celebration!

[​IMG]

5. Propita

Propita Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

We were at Aulani yesterday, Husband bought me their bead.

Im limiting my collection to where I've gone--yeah, the "talks a story" bit. And I'll mix pandora and chamilla. I don't care about that. And a blue glass bead from a boutique that had a bit of sand from Kailua beach.

6. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

A bit of a preview for the fall/winter collection!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. FarFromDreams

FarFromDreams Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

I love that Vacation Club charm!

8. Cheshirecat26

Cheshirecat26 Member

Rating - 100%
    81   0   0

I like the Fantasia bead and the fireworks bead. It is nice to variety.

9. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Agreed! I'm very hopeful that they'll maybe start making "movie" beads.

10. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

I'll post a photo of my charms later. My husband got me a couple for Christmas and my birthday. When we were at WDW a couple of weeks ago, I asked for their selection of beads that were for sale ONLY in WDW and picked one out. The one I really want (and have not purchased yet) is the pumpkin carriage.

11. Bionicgirl1459

Bionicgirl1459 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ooh! I've been looking at these the last few days. So excited to find this thread!

12. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

New charms have been released!

Olaf - Released August 27th, 2015

[​IMG]

Jasmine Collection - Released Oct 29th 2015

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I'm glad to see that Jasmine is getting some love! Although I have mixed feelings about the designs of her charms.

Pictures via charmsaddict

13. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

There's news about the spring 2016 collection! (Rumored to come out March 17, 2016)

[​IMG]

A new Ariel dangle, new AIW charms, and even a new bracelet!

[​IMG]

14. kyera

kyera Member

0   0   0

I would love an Alice charm, but I wish the image quality they posted was better. I have no idea what's going on in the AiW Openworks one, but I'm sure its adorable!

15. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

We'll hopefully know more in the weeks to come. :) I honestly don't know how this source gets any photos as quickly as it does. But when I hear news/find better pictures I'll be sure to post them ASAP! I'm excited too as to what the open works one is as well.

16. kyera

kyera Member

0   0   0

That would be awesome, thanks!

17. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

No news on the AIW bead yet, but here's a better picture of the 2016 bead!

[​IMG]

(But the price is $70.00! That's definitely on the higher end of the price range, even for a Pandora bead!)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
  18. Poohlady5

Poohlady5 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    268   0   0

I love the Pandora charms/beads but don't have any yet (I do have several Brighton charm bracelets). They are so expensive and I'm afraid once I get the first one, I'll be out of control. :lol: LOL.
    But reading this thread and seeing all the lovely choices, makes me want to sell my pins for Pandora.

19. GoofyinMadison

GoofyinMadison PinPics: DIZFAN

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

I just bought he blue 60th charm when we visited DLR/DCA first week in January. Stores at DCA were saying that bead was sold out, but stores at DLR had a few left. It was so pretty I could resist!! I'm so excited to see the new bracelet released in Spring 2016, since I haven't bought that important piece yet. Looking forward to building my bracelet during trips to Disney locations!

20. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Although they are really nice, I just don't think they have the collectability that the pins do. But the good thing about them is that you can just get one or two, and can add them to one of Pandora's less expensive leather bracelets. :) (And they're great momentos. I'd probably only get them for a special occasion to remember something.)

If I had gone to DLR for the 60th I definitely would have gotten one too! (Probably the silver mickey one. Not the blue one.) I'm glad you were able to find one. :) (And I'm excited about the new bracelet too! Although I like the parks one a little bit more, mainly because I'm not very big on sparkles.)

21. KT07

KT07 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nice looking stuff. I love disney so much, but I see a day when only the wealthy can afford this brand. Just like the passports. Many disney things we have all come to love, will soon be to far for us to reach. Very sad about the over marketing of all things Disney. Everyother TV ad is for something disney makes money on. Walk the mall and same thing. I never thought they would go so crazy. Scary that it all may crash someday. Once you price everyone out. It's hard to get them back. Not as easy to bring prices back down once you have pushed them so hi.

WWWDD

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  22. KT07

KT07 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Wow.. And they are LE. We better go buy them up so we can resell them for more. Lol 13 dollar pin at DSF can get you 100 at times. What will a $65 beed get you. So sad

WWWDD

23. DisneyEverlasting

DisneyEverlasting Member

0   0   0

24. DisneyEverlasting

DisneyEverlasting Member

0   0   0

25. GoofyinMadison

GoofyinMadison PinPics: DIZFAN

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

Love the Rapunzel dress!!