Disney Pandora Bead Collection

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Purplemandms, Nov 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. kyera

kyera Member

0   0   0

I love Maximus!

2. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Ahhh! Thank you Disneyeverlasting! I've been so busy with my studies that this totally passed under my radar.

Here's some more photos from the Spring 2016 Collection! (Looks like we get Aurora too!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These pins will be released March 17, 2016.

I'm gonna need that Tea Party and that Tink Star! (But I probably won't be able to get that Tink star until after I've graduated and have a steady job :lol: )

These beads, plus the new bracelet, is what seems to be the entirety of the Spring 2016 collection. What are everyone's thoughts on the designs? What new characters or themes do you think we'll see in the future?

(More dresses? More horses? I'm surprised they did Maximus before they did Pascal, but I'm not complaining! His design is fantastic!)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  3. DisneyEverlasting

DisneyEverlasting Member

0   0   0

Anytime Purplemandms! This is so exciting! I love this new collection especially the Rapunzel charms! I just wish there was a pascal and a lantern that glows. If they could make the murano glass charms glow they could have at least made some sort of lantern. One can dream though...

4. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

I want Rapunzel's dress for myself and Max for my friend. Thanks for sharing the photos.

5. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

You never know! I'm honestly curious as to why they haven't done more Rapunzel beads, considering she's so popular. But hopefully that means they have a lot in the works and just want to keep us waiting!

Any time! I'm sure that your friend is gonna love Max. :)

6. Abram21

Abram21 New Member

0   0   0

This looks really good and i am sure my friends would love to have it. This is about having something that's elegant and at the same time appealing. I might consider it and that's the way things gets promoted.

7. pdgurl

pdgurl PDGURL

Rating - 100%
    6   0   1

loooooooooooooooooove Pandra hooked

8. bevgray

bevgray Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Some of the new Spring charms are available online Disney Store today.

9. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Cool! Thank you for letting us know!

10. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Update! I checked out the Disney store and they have new park-exclusive beads have been added:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's a preview of the fall 2016 collection!:

[​IMG]

There was also a D23 Expo-Exclusive charm that I don't think has been posted here yet:

[​IMG]

11. quicksilver493

quicksilver493 Gonna be a MIGHTY king!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I'm not the only one who read this as Panera Bread, right?

They're all really pretty! I hope e get some Lion King charms!

12. slpgbty

slpgbty New Member

0   0   0

I really like the Shanghai charms, though Pandora's gold charms are ridiculously overpriced. Maybe I'll grab a castle dangle if I ever get to go :) Overall, I hope Pandora does more with this opportunity. Chamilia isnt to my taste, but their Disney charms have more imagination to them. Most of the Disney charms this year have been rather boring.

13. kampernoeleke

kampernoeleke New Member

0   0   0

I wish these were sold in Disneyland Paris :(

14. slpgbty

slpgbty New Member

0   0   0

I think I read that Chamilia's Disney contract, which as of right now is valid in Europe and the UK, will expire in 2018. What happens after that isn't certain, but it would be awesome if the rights shifted to Pandora for those markets!

15. TammyH

TammyH Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I have to admit... I have a full bracelet with these charms. My last few trips, DH and my kids purchased 1 or 2 each and gave them to me as a Christmas present. I totally LOVE them! But I think I'm over the whole Pandora charm thing now... What I have I love, but I don't think I'll be getting any more.

(But then again, I said that about pins a few years ago. Look how that turned out.)

16. Mcandy

Mcandy Member

0   0   0

I have the Mickey and minnie spacer, belle charm, the apple, dancing minnie and mickey charm and non disney charms. A friend told me Im like a kid when I said I love disney for my charm choices. Wait til she hears about my new doll collecting hobby lol

17. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

A new bead has been added on the Disney Store website to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival!

[​IMG]

18. Mcandy

Mcandy Member

0   0   0

I like it. It looks pretty

19. TammyH

TammyH Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I'm going to wait and see how it looks in person. (I'm hoping to go to F&W in about a month.) Sometimes the beads look great in pictures, but not as good in person... :(

20. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Sneak peek at the Spring 2017 collection!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Via X

21. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Update and confirmation! Looks like the previous post was correct. The Spring 2017 collection consists of the following beads/bracelet:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Photos via charmsaddict.com, as per usual

22. Setsuykie

Setsuykie Tangled Collector!

0   0   0

I read the title as "Disney Panera Bread Collection" and was so confused. It makes more sense now that I actually paid attention.

23. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

I would be so happy with a Panera Bread collection by Disney. You should be at their next sales pitch :lol:

24. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

TDS is currently offering a promotion that includes a three charm set, a CD and a Lithograph

[​IMG]

25. Lhorn808

Lhorn808 Member

0   0   0

Any one know where to get Shanghai DL charms? (without actually going to china) There are a few I would like and cannot find them on the internet at all. I plan on going next year but I know by the time I go the ones I want will be replaced with others. Thank for any information.