Disney Pandora Bead Collection

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by Purplemandms, Nov 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

You may want to check instagram or Facebook to see what sellers are doing pickups. I think it's safe to say that the castle and logo beads will both be there when you go next year, since the castle pins for both WDW and DLR have been there since the beginning. As for the grand opening pins, you may have a bit of a harder time tracking them down. But if you're' vigilant, I'm sure that one will pop up on the Bay soon enough. Good luck!

2. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Update! Most (if not all) of the new charms are up on the Disney Store Website.

Along with the 2017 bead (which I didn't think was previously featured):

[​IMG]

3. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

There are also a few new pins listed on the DS Store website which I'm not sure have been featured yet...

"Fantasyland Fireworks"

[​IMG]

"Chef Mickey Mouse - Epcot International Food and Wine Festival"

[​IMG]

"Mickey Mouse Mother of Pearl Icon"

[​IMG]
    (That one WAS Listed before, however the photo doesn't give an indication that it has mother of pearl inlays)

"I <3 Minnie Mouse"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    (All one bead, just different photos of each side)

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Signatures

[​IMG][​IMG]

And new Mickey and Minnie Mouse Ear Hats

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lastly, there seems to have been a price increase in the charms by about $5 each. However, the 2016 bead is now on sale for about half off, so if you'd been eyeing that one now's your chance!

4. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

New Fantasyland Beads!

[​IMG]

We have teacups, dumbo, and the carousel. All great choices! (And though I'm typically not a fan of coloring on silver pins, I think that the Dumbo is very tasteful.) No word as to when these will be released or if there will be other "Fantasyland" pins, or pins for other lands.

5. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins I'm Here to Enable You

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

The Fantasyland set has been on the DS website since at least yesterday. :) What's interesting is that these charms have been available *individually* at HKDL since April or so. (I got my teacup via a personal shopper around the time of my birthday.) As far as I've seen, these are the only charms of attractions that we'll see this "season." Will be curious to see if they do others in upcoming collections.

6. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Oh neat! Thank you for the info. I should have heckled to see if they were on the Disney store. :facepalm:

7. Haunted575

Haunted575 Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Was at WDW last week and my 20% passholder discount was applied to a Pandora charm purchase. I was surprised and happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. GoofyinMadison

GoofyinMadison PinPics: DIZFAN

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

We're going to WDW mid-June and I can't wait to check out the Pandora store. I bought my bracelet and some charms during our last trip in October 2016 and I can't wait to find a few more treasures on this coming trip. I love the Sorcerer hat charm, so hoping it's still available. Also debating the EPCOT/monorail charm. I bought the Wishes charm in October and I'm so happy I did....I'm going to miss Wishes fireworks!!

I'm happy to do pick-ups for anyone interested. We are Passholders, so we get the 20% discount.

9. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Ooh have a great trip! And thank you for the pickups offer!

Also as a heads up, that three bead set is... (er... was. I just checked and it seems to have disappeared) at the disney store (only being sold as a set) and included a lithograph. However, even though that is gone it looks like there is a new bead for the Magic Kingdom's 45th!

[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Here are some other ones that have popped up that I don't think have been added yet (though forgive me if they have been added. All of these Mickey and Minnie ones are so similar.)

"Minnie Mouse Ear's charm"

[​IMG]

"Mickey Mouse Ears Charm"
    [​IMG]
    "Mickey and Minnie Mouse Heart Charm"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    "Mickey and Minnie Mouse Icon Heart"

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins I'm Here to Enable You

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0

Sneak peek at some AW17 Disney beads, courtesy of Mora Pandora (morapandorablog.com):

[​IMG]

12. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Oh those are adorable! Thank you for sharing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

The AIW Teacups and the Carousel bears are now for sale individually on the DS website! Also, I saw this posted on IG about a week ago. Credit goes to puntrade_tracey of course! I think they're a Hong-Kong exclusive.

[​IMG]

14. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Also, here are a couple more new beads from the Spring 2017 collection:

DCL Dangle

[​IMG]

Shanghai 1st Anniversary 14k gold charm

[​IMG]

Credit goes to: theartofpandora.com

15. Fludder

Fludder Member

0   0   0

Suddenly got bit by this bug. Focusing on princess beads I like but I am loving that Bambi one!

16. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

I was sneaking around the Shop Disney website (formerly known as the Disney Store website) and found some interesting new beads!

[​IMG]
    Mickey Mouse "Playful" Icon Charm

[​IMG]

Mickey Mouse "Express" Charm

[​IMG]

Mickey Mouse Icon Charm (Now in Pink!)

[​IMG]

Mickey Mouse Icon in Murano Glass (Also in pink!)

[​IMG]

Fantasyland Castle Mother of Pearl Charm

And a new series of "Petite" charms which (as of now) include a bunch of mickey and minnie themed icons.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]These petite charms are supposed to be added to the inside of one one of Pandora's "floating" necklaces, which is also being sold on the shop Disney website (comes in small and large sizes)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  17. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

OOOh, I forgot to mention that there was this advertisement on my social media feed for a promotion that Pandora stores are doing for a free Mickey and Minnie clutch with the purchase of a Mickey and Minnie Love Icon bead!

[​IMG]

18. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Also, it looks like I didn't post this bead beforehand, since it's only on the Pandora website!

"Mickey and Minnie Love Icon Charm"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

It's more expensive than a typical bead due to the gold elements, but certainly looks nice!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  19. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

There is now a gold version of the Mickey Swirl charm on the Shop Disney Website. It's $400! Wowza!!!

[​IMG]

20. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Ooh, it's not to be confused with THIS Mickey Gold Swirl clip charm, which is also $400

[​IMG]

21. Purplemandms

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Also, if anyone needs pickups for Christmas, let me know! I'm headed to the parks next week for my birthday and would be happy to check for any beads that might not be online. :)