• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney park mini figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney park mini figures

Redrose

Working Mom of two
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello does any one else on here collect those little mini figures you get in mystery pouch type bags from the park? I have a couple that I got from my trip in december that I absolutely love!! Pictures to come soon!! I have two doubles though so if any one wants to trade just let me know.

Thank you

There is ONE character I wanted (marie) and me and my boyfriend and his sister each got a pack looking for the 1 I wanted (they had ones they want to, we thought we could trade) and wouldn't you know, we got NONE of the characters we wanted xD

So now I'm kind of weary on buying them, but they are cute :)

I'm always so tempted to collect them but I'm already going broke with my pin addicting. xP

I will post pins soon I promise !!!! I got lucky and I like all the ones that I got!!! If they are still making them next time that I go to the park I will deffinitely be picking up more of them. Im just sad that they were completely sold out of the christmas themed ones when I was there. Which was expected because of the time that I was there was hopping that I could find one pack though lol

I have quite a few of them. If you want a specific character, it's best to feel the packs to figure out what is inside. Also, in case people don't know, if you go to the registers in the center room at Once Upon a Toy, they have extras you can trade. They have a box for the Star Wars characters, and a box for the other stuff. You have to trade Star Wars for Star Wars or Disney for Disney.

Thank you so much for that bit of information I will have to remember that next time I go and get a pack!!! Where is Once Upon a Toy if you don't mind me asking?

I am interested I don't think I would have anything that you would like to trade though I can let you know what I have. Do you have a picture of her?

Thank you so much for that bit of information I will have to remember that next time I go and get a pack!!! Where is Once Upon a Toy if you don't mind me asking?

It's the toy store at Downtown Disney. It is right across from Pin Traders, and near Earl of Sandwich.

Oh ok thank you I thought I remembered the name from there but I wasn't sure. Me and my boyfriend spent a lot of time at down town disney because our hotel was a 6 min walk from there !!

they don't do the figures in the uk but they sound cute ,which ones do you have doubles of please,could i see photos of them and what would you trade for? please pm me as i may forget to check back here.thanks from sabrina.

Disney Collector Packs Figures

Hi Everyone...

I have been collecting these figures for a while. They are called Disney Collector Packs. They have (had) 12 series of 18 figures in each so far. It is rumored there will be a thirteenth. (Not sure about it though... they were having a sale on the remaining packs a couple of week ago.) Park Series 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11 (1, 2, and 3 are discontinued.); Star Wars 4, 9, 12 (4 is retired & 12 was nowhere to be found.); and Pirates of the Caribbean 8.

I have LOTS of extra figures and am looking for a few to complete my sets. So if anyone is interested in trading, please let me know!

Attachments

• Series 1.jpg
    Series 1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 191
  • Series 2.jpg
    Series 2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Series 3.jpg
    Series 3.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 187

More pics....

Attachments

• Series 5.jpg
    Series 5.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Series 6.jpg
    Series 6.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Series 7.jpg
    Series 7.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 183

More pictures.... Last of the Park series & Pirates set

Attachments

• Series 10.jpg
    Series 10.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 177
  • Series 11.jpg
    Series 11.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 179
  • Series 8.jpg
    Series 8.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 177

Last of the pics: Star Wars sets Sorry about all the posts, but it was the only way to put all the pics on here. Hope they help!

Nancy~ (devilwbluedress)

Attachments

• Series 4.jpg
    Series 4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Series 9.jpg
    Series 9.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Series 12.jpg
    Series 12.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 176
I do :) There is a Series 13...all villains. I'm looking for a picture (I don't have the package). I'm only missing the Runaway Brain from that set. I have 6 out of the Series 6 set and doubles of Marlin and Sulley. I like them, they give me something to put into the small curio cabinet that I have for the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back