• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Park Pack: Pin Trading Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Park Pack: Pin Trading Edition

FoolishMortal71

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
In all of the Love Is An Adventure excitement today, did anyone else notice this from Disney Parks Merchandise? http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins/disney-park-pack-pin-trading-edition/

Each month, a pin-tastic parcel can be delivered to your doorstep! Inside you’ll find:

• An Online Exclusive box of three Open Edition Disney Pins including Disney fan favorites from Parks Attractions, Star Wars, Marvel, and more
  • You won’t know which pins you’ve got until you open the box
  • Add the pins to your Disney Trading Pins collection or trade them on your next Disney Parks Vacation
There are a limited number of spots available, so sign up soon! If the Month-to-Month Subscription option is not available, be sure to check back. Spots can open up at any time! To subscribe now, click here.
NOTE: Subscription service will renew every month unless auto-renew is disabled. If you disable auto-renewal, your subscription spot will go away, and a spot may not be available if you’d like to sign up again.

I am so sad that they don't have LEs in the new Park Packs! :( It was still a tough sell even with the LEs since you had to buy 2 OEs but at least those were unreleased so they traded really well right after you got them. I've heard this is just 3 OE pins that you could just buy off the racks.

Yeah... Everyone I know who bought one of these said they were super disappointing and definitely not worth the money.

Yup. Count me in your "everyone". I had it for a few months... All I can say is... "meh". Not worth it.

Yeah the pin pack last year you at least got the OE pins earlier than they were on the rack at the park, and the one LE exclusive to the pack. They were still pretty hard to trade tho, as others have said (I think maybe they were just too readily available?), and now this pack is just all OE's and they're not even pre-releases. The one pack I heard everyone complaining about the most had the WDW 45 pin which is flooded in the stores, a Jyn Erso that's also been on the rack since December last year, and an Epcot pin.

It sounds like the new Disney Park Pack is just a way for Pin Merchandising to get "off the hook" by sending off whatever pins they over-ordered!!

These new park packs seem to only be worth it if you fit ALL of the following:

~ You collect EVERYTHING
~ You live far from a Disney park and you don't know anyone who goes
~ You only trust buying pins directly from Disney

Otherwise, it's three entirely random rack OE pins that are cheaper anywhere else but from the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back