• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Park Pack Trading 4.0 Thread - Two Jumbo LE Pins

SOLD! Disney Park Pack Trading 4.0 Thread - Two Jumbo LE Pins

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I thought I would start a thread for the Disney Park Pack 4.0 series, which has two LE Jumbo pins, but there are two variants of each pin.

We will start this month with Sleeping Beauty / Maleficent and go from there.

Here are the two variants of each pin available:

26046970_1599652570129533_3839002604889192158_n.jpg

These are not the set pins (that is pink dress with green background and blue dress with purple background). I have seen people post on FB that they got the blue dress with green background Mali)

Last edited:
Just as a heads up, mine are scheduled to arrive Tuesday (knock wood) and I will likely be offering up Aurora for the second Maleficent.

Mine arrived. I have the blue dress pin shown below and would like to trade it for the Maleficent with the green background on top. Thanks.
7c6482717bafcd8d811ad92b41cd49fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone able to post pictures of all variants? Mine have not arrived yet.

Scratch that I see the pics in the other thread (under pin discussion). Thanks for posting. The pins are really lovely.

Last edited:
I have a blue dress Aurora and a purple background Maleficent looking to trade for pink dress Aurora and green background Maleficent.

Last edited:
I just got mine. I want both Aurora/Phillip pins. I got the pink dress one and the Maleficent with the pink background (Pin #4 in StarrySolo's pic above). Does anyone want to trade the pink Maleficent for the blue dress Aurora?

If I can't find a single trade, I wonder if we could do a three-way trade (I send pink Maleficent to person X, person X sends a pin to person Y, person Y sends blue dress Aurora to me)?

I just got mine. I want both Aurora/Phillip pins. I got the pink dress one and the Maleficent with the pink background (Pin #4 in StarrySolo's pic above). Does anyone want to trade the pink Maleficent for the blue dress Aurora?

If I can't find a single trade, I wonder if we could do a three-way trade (I send pink Maleficent to person X, person X sends a pin to person Y, person Y sends blue dress Aurora to me)?
I have the blue dress Aurora and I am interested in trading for pink Maleficent. Will PM you.

I also have the pink dress Aurora available for trade. I am looking for Maleficent from this set or other pins from my wants (same name in Pinpics.) Thanks!

I have a blue dress Aurora and a purple background Maleficent looking to trade for pink dress Aurora and green background Maleficent.

Are you looking to trade them together? So for someone that has a pink dress Aurora and green background Maleficent?

Hi, I received 2 x purple/pink background Maleficents. And would like to trade one of them for the green background.
Thanks

I am waiting for my friend in So Cal to get his sets, but I might be up for this trade.

I think I am the last person on here to get mine. I got two boxes and ended up with all 4 pins - no dups ! Woo-hooo! I am looking to trade but for things on my wants list.
Nope, mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I have the blue dress Aurora for trade if anyone is looking. My pinpics is LittleMushroomAlice, just in case

Sent from my 5056E using Tapatalk

Back