• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Park Princess Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the link to those ariel dolls for eBay?

Yes, I sent them both to you in a PM.

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about the new Ariel dolls. Kind of hoping her outfits would have been improved, especially the wedding dress. Maybe I just need to see clearer pictures, as they are kind of blurry. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the girls!

Yes, I sent them both to you in a PM.

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about the new Ariel dolls. Kind of hoping her outfits would have been improved, especially the wedding dress. Maybe I just need to see clearer pictures, as they are kind of blurry. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the girls!

yeah I can't wait to see how the others look too!!

Oh no, major downfall on the new Ariel Park doll :( . The mermaid outfit is boring, and the wedding dress is the same as the last one. My expectations were really high on this line since we get enhanced doll versions of the DS ones. I really hope Aurora and Rapunzel dolls don't dissapoint me, and that they they release Mulan & Pocahontas.

The new Ariels are actually ssuper pretty! I will post close up picks soon if you guys want. They stopped me inmy
tracks and I bought the mermaid one. I agree they could use more detail but their faces are just so pretty!!

I love the Belle, Aurora, Rapunzel and Tiana park dolls. I am going to have to get them :3

I also really love the toddler Tinkerbell doll. I don't even really care for Tink but she looks so precious.

Those dolls are pretty, but it's a shame that they stepped away from the articulated arms for the stiff ones :(

Could these be why the Disney Store doesn't list any of the 12" inch princess dolls?

Hey everyone, thanks to eBay (again) I was able to see the new Cindy and Aurora park dolls. I want to share to those who may not see them. Aurora is...okay, and Cindy is blah. I like the lighter shade of blue, but why is Disney going back to the swirl pattern? Not my photos. Credit to original owner.

$T2eC16RHJGUFFhvMC,oVBRn77PWYVQ~~60_57.JPG
$(KGrHqRHJFcFGYF8ED1kBRn780zjHw~~60_57.JPG

Hey everyone, thanks to eBay (again) I was able to see the new Cindy and Aurora park dolls. I want to share to those who may not see them. Aurora is...okay, and Cindy is blah. I like the lighter shade of blue, but why is Disney going back to the swirl pattern? Not my photos. Credit to original owner.

$T2eC16RHJGUFFhvMC,oVBRn77PWYVQ~~60_57.JPG
$(KGrHqRHJFcFGYF8ED1kBRn780zjHw~~60_57.JPG

Oh dear, the new Parks doll gowns for Aurora and Cinderella look so plain and uninspired. This new Parks Aurora's gown is actually a step down from what it used to be, because her peplum is very cheap looking as a single layer of satin. In fact, the only things that look good on the new Parks Aurora's gown are her bodice and her jewelry. Even the neckline of the gown seems strange, like a weird blouse collar, as opposed to the streamlined sash look that the actual character performers wear. I am also disappointed that they are keeping the marketing "new look" hair on Parks Aurora (i.e. she doesn't have her proper curly bangs). The new Parks Cinderella doll is also just not very interesting. I am so glad that with the valuable help from DRJ1828, I have the original Parks dolls for Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White, and Wedding Ariel, and I think those are better gowns. I think I may end up getting the new Parks Belle doll, as her gown looks nicely made as opposed to these two here. Wedding Ariel's gown looks exactly the same.

I agree, Shivatopia, with everything you say about these new Parks dolls. The two Ariel dolls, and now the Aurora and Cinderella dolls, are a big disappointment after seeing the very beautiful new Belle doll. These two look plain and cheap compared to the old Parks dolls, and are not worth the extra price that Disney Parks charges for these dolls over the Disney Store ones.

Oh wow Cinderella and aurora are a huge disappointment! :/! Lucky for me I only collect belle dolls :lol: but yikes their dresses are cheap! Cindys looks like a $5 Mattel dolls

Aurora is a huge let down! the 2013 Disney Store doll is GORGEOUS, and I'm still hoping to snag one up. The park version is disappointing. Every Cinderella doll I've seen has always been underwhelming(except the LE 17" doll) Although not a popular opinion, I do like her dress. I just wished they'd get rid of the see-through sleeves, and made the base of the dress poofier.

Rapunzel's soooo cute! I'll be getting her along with Belle. Yet, Jasmine is not that different than the classic Disney Store version. Credit to original owner.
$T2eC16NHJGQFFh)jjl5LBRoUOcci7Q~~60_57.JPG
$T2eC16ZHJIIE9qTYLTMnBRoUMu)!wg~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
2013 Tinker Bell

Following photo also from eBay (WDW). Looks to be identical to the current Parks Tinker Bell (except for the packaging). That's okay with me, since I love this doll, and think this is by far the best Tinker Bell doll ever made. Since she is still part of the Disney Parks Princess Collection, I think that Mulan and Pocahontas will probably NOT be added to the line.

$T2eC16NHJHQFFh)uEmp(BRn74bL2!w~~60_57.JPG

Thanks again Naname for your posts on the new Parks Princess dolls. My thoughts on the new Rapunzel and Jasmine dolls:

The new Rapunzel is an interesting mixture of the Tangled Ever After Wedding Rapunzel doll (with the braided hair and flower clips), the new Rapunzel face (2012 Classic doll), and the old Parks Rapunzel dress (same as original DS 2010 Rapunzel doll's dress). I still prefer the old 2011 DS Rapunzel face, but I like how they have enhanced the doll by giving her the braid and flowers of the higher priced Wedding doll.

The new Jasmine is almost identical to the 2012 DS Jasmine, who I like very much. But the outfit has a couple of enhancements: an additional jewel and sash like collar/shoulder strap, and a flowery pattern in the overskirt. She is much plainer than the old Parks Jasmine, but I still like her.

Thanks for the additional photos, Naname & DRJ1828! So far, I can see myself getting the new Parks Belle and Jasmine dolls. I missed out on getting last year's 2012 DS Jasmine doll, so the new Parks Jasmine will be a nice addition to my collection. I wonder what the new Parks Snow White doll's outfit will look like? I'm glad that the nice Rapunzel gown is still being produced for the Parks Rapunzel doll, but I am still not fond of the newer Rapunzel doll sculpt. I'm afraid I'll pass on her.

Love the face on the Rapunzel doll. I don't collect her but I would consider buying it, I also like the box design. I'm new to doll collecting so would like to ask... Will these be available on the uk disney site at some point? I've seen some park mrch on there already?
I would really like Belle

I'll be picking up Belle when I'm at the parks, and probably Aurora too, even though I'm not a massive fan of her hair and prefer to Disney Store version.

I actually love and adore and want that TinkerBell doll. Not gonna lie, I find it so adorable!
Now I guess I have yet another reason to go visit the parks. ;)

Also...I'm sorry but Cindy's eyes look very "Come hither, Prince Charming."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back