• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Parks, DSF, and UK New Releases [Updated Pending]
I am assuming that since there is a Capricorn pin coming out this month from DLRP, that their will be an Aquarius pin coming out in February, even though I'm a January Aquarius. If there are any European traders that could help me acquire that pin I would be so grateful. I'd be willing to trade or send you the money to but it through Paypal, whatever is more convenient for you. That is if there is someone...

UK coming soon pins!!!

pins_2786hhgs.jpg

Can't wait for the gaston pin!!!!!!

The Dumbo pin looks very cute, so I will get one of those.

I also like the Gaston pin, but if it's £9 then I doubt I will get it as I don't collect him, however it might be a really good trader.

The Mickey pin is just lame, there are another 200 of almost the same pin out there already!

I'm not personally raving about the recent releases at the moment, but at least there is some variety...

Martin

I know for sure for one person who is going to be wanting that Gaston pin XD Ive added them to pinpics now. Mickey again! just when you think we are getting good pins..I mean Gaston is LE150..thats our first LE that low I think.

Paris pin releases February 2011

Dear Ladies,
Here are the pins that will be released at the Paris park.

Byeeeeeeeeeee,
R°O°nFeb pins.jpg

Does anyone from Paris, do what we do in the U.S. or the U.K?

Meaning does anyone offer to pick up pins for anyone needing a certain pin? Just curious as I have not seen anyone who does this for the Paris or Hong Kong pins, either, but we do this a lot for people in the U.S. and the U.K. I am sure the U.K. and U.S. people would offer that as well.

It woud be awesome if there was someone who could do that.

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back