• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Pickers

Leatherneck26

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Has anyone done any business with Disney Pickers on Ebay? I found several pins that I would like and they appear to have a great rating but I have been leery about buying anything on Ebay after some of the comments I have seen. Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

While there's nothing wrong with buying pins on ebay, you just have to be extra careful. These are a few things that I check for:

-Check their feedback, paying attention to any negative ratings.
-Do they have a return policy?
-Does the auction state that the picture is of the actual pin you'll be receiving? Did they post the back of the pin?
-Is the price too good to be true? (a $50 pin posted for $3 buy-it-now / LE 100 for $10 with over 200 sold / lot of 50 pins for $15) If that's the case your chance of getting a fake or scrapper is pretty high.
-Never be afraid to ask for tracking.
-If the pics are blurry, ask for clearer pics. Ask to see the back of the pin as well.
-Does the seller guarantee the pin is 100% authentic? (If they do and they send you a scrapper, ebay will rule in your favour)

Buying and trading online is always going to be risky. With any hobby. Ebay isn't too bad if you're looking for a bit of a deal and are willing to take the risk, but if you buy straight from Disney you know you'll be getting 100% authentic pins.

Thanks!! I have had such a great experience buying and trading here that I was hesitant to look elsewhere but they had what I was looking for at a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back