• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Subscription Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Pin Subscription Boxes

Sunoo

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've found a bunch of subscription boxes that do Disney pins recently, that send out varying amounts of pins depending on which you go with. I'm kinda tempted by the idea, but does anyone have any experience with them? Seems like it'd be an easy way for someone unscrupulous to sell a bunch of scrappers...

That, or they basically overcharge you for rack pins, which aren’t super desirable
If you try to get into the official Disney Park Pack on shopDisney.com, those pins are all official, new surprise theme each month, and they’re all LE so they trade fairly well enough

Last edited:
You can find most people here selling the pins for cost + shipping (for the Shop Disney subscription boxes)

Wasn't there a thread here on DPF a while back about a subscription service or box not guaranteeing their pins were official Disney pins? Would definitely do some research before going with a service.

I feel like basically everyone who sells pins “guarantees” that they’re authentic. The trick is what recourse do you have if you suspect they are not.

I know there's at least one of those 3rd party subscription boxes that always pops up on facebook and things and people have complained that they're filled with scrappers and fakes. The box company then defended themselves by saying "We never actually said they're authentic" or something like that.

Well that feels particularly scummy. When I was looking around, I feel like I saw at least most of the boxes claiming to only be shipping authentic pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back