• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Vest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Pin Vest

GrandMasterLynx

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I find the Pin Vest?
Do they still sell them?
How much does it cost?
How many here uses them?
Pictures of them where there sld would be grest and the store would be great
My sister & her husband are in WDW I will e going to DL in April
Any help would be great

Picture taken at the last PTN*
wRGFo7w.jpg

*(not really...)

I have one, it was bought back in 2000. It is still in almost perfect shape. The size is a XL, unfortunately 14 years later and a few extra donuts the darn thing doesn't fit anymore. :lol: It's just been hanging in the closet since 2000.
Let me know if your interested in it.

IMG_20140225_190813098.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh I guess I might confess now ... I put most of my Aladdin collection on a vest. & I was soo fortunate that my friend gave me those 2 patches for my vest as well. Here are some lovely photos:

9upusyqe.jpg

ydamyda5.jpg

Plus here's me wearing this lovely vest.

e4umy5a5.jpg

& if anybody asks ...

te7ama8y.jpg

Yes I do put on those pin lock backings lol. You think I'm crazy? Well probably now ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back