• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pixar Mystery pins AP's. D23 Exclusive to 20 Frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Pixar Mystery pins AP's. D23 Exclusive to 20 Frames.

C.Fr3dricks3n

UP UP and UP!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I am just fishing around as I would only want the 2 UP AP sets. I have gotten lower than eBay prices but still not cheap for the frame set that I would break up and distribute around the world? Over seas would be a higher postage than within the States. At that time I will PM Postage prices but normally less than $5 in the states and around $15 +/- overseas. I would not require Paypal until all sets are spoken for and must have all coop buyers paid before I purchase the Frame set and distribute. Serious buyers only please. @ $200 that is $25/pin and @ $300 that is $37/pin. That is less than asking price for the Regular/Chasers on eBay.

I have been given until August to get this together as D23 is when the Frames can be picked up. eBayers have them as of their RSP process. Only 20 sets were available.

Here goes. $2200.00

$200
$200
$200
$300
$200
$300
$300
$200
$300

PM me with any an questions.

Status