• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of good the coupon does me now when I already went ahead and purchased the two other items I had put in my cart earlier today with Designer Aurora only to be continually stalled at Check Out. :( Of course, when I was finally allowed back in the DS site again, Aurora was removed from my cart! :( Oh well, as others have said, life goes on...

Wish I had been on earlier, I would have suggested this music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chotMddRcV4
(on the other board, we use to listen to this while waiting for pins to appear)

that is exactly how I felt lol

BTW what is the status of your missing Princesses?

I had 4 in my cart, and check out took forever. I only needed to press the complete checkout as I was in the final stage of check out and the cursed thing never went through. And as I was waiting for my order to go through before any of the dolls I had in my cart sold out, the page took forever to load, and then the connection was reset. Then one by one, the dolls started selling out by the minute.

This was a horrible experience.

Last edited:
I was able to get 3 dolls today and I just checked my order status and it says active but one of the dolls says SB designer doll? The other two say tiana and rapunzel(I also got a belle animator doll :) so I'm wondering what sb means and if anyone else has seen that(it's supposed to be aurora)?

sb = sleeping beauty. my account still says active but that it cant tell me the status from the warehouse. says it hasn't shipped yet though.

Mine is still active but they added a second Rapunzel and Aurora? :shock: So confused.

Hey Karkura, if you do end up with the second of both of those dolls and are looking to sell them rather than trade I am looking to buy at a reasonable price. I was able to trade the only doll I got, Jasmine, for Snow White but I am still trying to find an Aurora for myself and a Rapunzel for my sister. Just let me know if you are in any way interested. Either way congratulations on getting your dolls

Not to dig up more worries, but do you think that Disney sorted out the Aurora/Mulan mix-up in their inventory? I really hope that no one who managed to get an Aurora gets a surprise Mulan instead...

As we have learned from buying pins, I would say you cannot go by the time-stamp on your order. How many times have we had someone buy a pin at say 12:30 and get a "we're sorry" email, yet another person who ordered at 12:40 ended up getting it. With so many issues it's probably going to take some time for them to sort this all out.

I was unsuccessful in my attempts to secure Rapunzel myself during that crazy release online. By the time I made it to the checkout(which took forever and a day), she was sold out. I wasn't able to camp out at the store because I've been working. In fact, I set my alarm this morning just so I could take a moment to try and order Rapunzel. I was so frustrated and disappointed but dear Vala came to my rescue. She so kindly ordered a backup Rapunzel for me just in case I was unable to get through. So, I am getting my lovely doll afterall. I will definitely not be selling her on Ebay. She is going into my beautiful Punzy collection. So, big applause for Vala's kindness. She did this for me out of the kindness of her heart! :)

Oh, and let's see if the person that gets it for cost doesn't turn around and sell it on eBay for $$$$$.. hmmmmm..

If someone is offered a doll at cost, by someone who was not already picking one up for them, but out of kindness, please be sure to post, because they deserve applause!!!!

Also doesn't say it can't be combined with other coupons. So anyone with a 10, 20, 30% off coupon can use that too. Man, now I wish I hadn't gotten the doll, because then I would have had the money for the Jim Shore villains ornaments....

My order is weird too. I THOUGHT I ordered 4 of the 5 (Tiana wouldn't add to my cart and I was afraid to go back for her so I just checked out). But when I check my order at DS.com, it's showing 6 dolls, with 2 Auroras and 2 Rapunzels. The order total is correct for the 4 dolls I thought I ordered. Hmmm! Think I might have to go check my credit card.

I did at one time before the first crash have 2 auroras in my cart , but took one out because I somehow got around their limit. So you're welcome to whoever got that aurora ;)

Many thanks Disney Pin Forum for share with me the magical atmosphere of oversea friendship.
I am really happy with this wonderful forum. Many Thanks,people! :)

Moondance,Shiva,ElleB,Love4dollz and all .... THANKS!!!!!

My order is weird too. I THOUGHT I ordered 4 of the 5 (Tiana wouldn't add to my cart and I was afraid to go back for her so I just checked out). But when I check my order at DS.com, it's showing 6 dolls, with 2 Auroras and 2 Rapunzels. The order total is correct for the 4 dolls I thought I ordered. Hmmm! Think I might have to go check my credit card.

My order also show duplicate dolls but if you look at your total it'll only be for the price of the actual dolls you'll be getting. When I called disney they said I wouldn't be getting Rapunzel and Aurora but then they called back and said I would be getting them... so that's why I'm thinking they added Aurora and Rapunzel to my invoice (they showed up twice as well) but the total price was only for the actual 4 dolls even though there were 6 showing up on my invoice list.

Did you get your Rapunzel Rose ? I got Jasmine, but no punzy . :cry:

Oh Tinker, i am able to get her on UK morning,i am the firs in this forum to notice the dolls are "hidden" (you find them just with manual search).

Today they send me a mail with "your order is processing,soon you will have the tracking code"..so..i hope in good! :anxious:

I see good pictures of
Jasmine..she isnt too bad (just big head) i notice she is one of most wanted (in UK site she is the first to sell out! :shock:)

Last edited:
So happy for you . Here you were the one worried and I ended up empty handed on Punzy . :lol: Congrats, Sweetie !

Oh Tinker, i am able to get her on UK morning,i am the firs in this forum to notice the dolls are "hidden" (you find them just with manual search).

Today they send me a mail with "your order is processing,soon you will have the tracking code"..so..i hope in good! :anxious:

I see good pictures of
Jasmine..she isnt too bad (just big head) i notice she is one of most wanted (in UK site she is the first to sell out! :shock:)

Not to dig up more worries, but do you think that Disney sorted out the Aurora/Mulan mix-up in their inventory? I really hope that no one who managed to get an Aurora gets a surprise Mulan instead...

I'm guessing it's sorted out. Most of the Monday store numbers I've seen had Aurora 1-2 dolls less than Tiana & Pocahontas. The store I was at had 8 Aurora's and 10 Tiana's and Pocahontas'. I am assuming this is due to the Aurora/Mulan mix up. Jasmine seems to have a few more than Rapunzel (assuming due to the over-stock at the London store).

I see good pictures of

Best News Ever! :)

Its so frustrating, there are so many dolls on ebay, and even people that are local sellers (los angeles) offer to sell the dolls on places like craigslist and then when you contact them they tell you its twice as much as they advertised it for. Its unbelievable. I was only trying to get aurora and rapunzel and had them in cart twice when I went to pay it instantly crashed.

Rapunzel's hair and dress are huge, both mostly hidden underneath the dress! There's also a beautiful braid that I guess is mostly hidden unless you open her up like I did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back