• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
awesome, thanks for responding. i can't imagine how much more of a worried wart i'd be if i didn't have people to ask these questions to.

I will when I get the others! Currently have Flynn positioned nicely inside the box so don't want to open it again yet. But when my others get here it will be a mass rearrange, so will do it then. I've never figured out how to get them off the stand, if anyone knows let me know too!

I know that Moondance and DRJ1828 have been able to take the dolls off of the stands. There is a picture that DRJ1828 posted on the Deboxed Doll thread that shows Snow White next to the empty case and stand. The stand is one I have not seen before with a "C" shaped seat that the doll sort of sits on to hold her in place. I am assuming that the stand sort of clips onto the doll to securely hold her in place, so you may just need to gently, but firmly pull her off of it to get her out. Of course, be careful with any restraints and ties to the cardboard backing.
To add to Shivatopia's answer, you first make sure that all plastic ties that are holding the doll and her outfit to the cardboard base, the plastic spacer and the cardboard backing are first removed. Then hold the doll firmly around her waist with one hand, and pull straight up gently and slowly, holding down the base with your other hand. The doll should come off the stand with a little effort. If not, make sure all the ties are removed from the doll and her dress, checking around her legs underneath her dress. Then try again. Illustrated instructions for Snow White are in the deboxing thread.

If I was you, I'd buy the same items again on Thursday, use the coupon code, and then when they all arrive send back the ones you bought at full price. If you don't want to be so blatant about it, have someone else you know (Friend, family member) buy them for you at the discounted price and return the ones you bought!

Well, it looks like all the Ebay sellers have alot of competition. Hopefully when the market gets flooded, I'll be able to obtain Rapunzel and Aurora for "close" to their original price at DS.com. Ideally sooner rather than later!

Thanks for nothing Disney. A 2 hour waste of time yesterday.
In searching eBay for Rapunzel doll, I came across a new entry that offers all 10 dolls + the Silver Anniversary Cinderalla for only $10,000. LOL.

Just curious if anybody from FL was able to order online?!
Received a phone call from a DS Supervisor today after talking to Customer Service about the online order. She told me that certain parts of the country were not able to login to the website period and She told me she was very sorry and offered me the 25% coupon towards an online purchase on October 20, 2011.

How sad that we never even had the chance to order.

Everyone was given a 25% off for Oct 20 (the code "THANKYOU25' was posted on the disney store facebook page and I received an email too)

I'm in the Los Angeles area and I was never able to log in either (in fact, from my smartphone it kept saying 'invalid login')

That is just so bad. I really hope they fix that for you and that they will send you a replacement. I hope you are able to get in touch with someone from there. Good luck with it and I really hope they find their way home to you!

Welcome to the club! :sad: I didn't even get past the login screen on my PC and my mobile kept telling me "invalid login" and "can't add to cart" when I clicked on the add button on each of the item pages...I gave up around the same time as you.

As for the missing shipment, I called guest relations last Saturday and they said they send another internal eMail to D23 but I haven't heard back yet...I am waiting until the chaos dies down from the past two days before trying again...Thanks for asking!

That is just so bad. I really hope they fix that for you and that they will send you a replacement. I hope you are able to get in touch with someone from there. Good luck with it and I really hope they find their way home to you!

In a perfect world, head of guest relations would call the head of D23, demand that all 5 were sent to you immediately with an additional pin of your choice, and that he would personally call you to apologize for the inconvenience.

I feel so sorry for everyone here I had a great experience with the final 5, had two fabulous friends Mandy in the US who got up very early and managed to get me a Jasmine and Constance (from here) who picked me up a Tiana then on the UK site when they went up for sale, thanks to the very special ROSE for telling me they were under Designer and not in the usual place :) i just poped one into my cart (was freaking out and shaking at the time) then pressed the back button and got the second one then pressed back button third and then went checkout (i wouldve grabed more but i ran outa moneY sorry) and then checkout and done i was soo happy:) Then got up early to see how others went on the US site and couldnt believe how bad it went:( My heart goes out to all of you and i hope you can get your dolls in the end Massive hugs:)

are your dolls from the uk site already shipped.?

Here is a picture of my dolls from this collection. I do not know if this will be the spot I put them for good in my house might get a hanging self for them.

DSCF0682.jpg

DSCF0674.jpg

DSCF0673.jpg

DSCF0672.jpg

DSCF0669.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question. For those that got the delivery confirmation email today, were they separate emails if you ordered multiple dolls? I ordered two, and got a confirmation for one, but the other one is still up in the air. I checked out as guest, so don't know the status of the other one. When I check my UPS tracking, it says Multiple Packages: 2 and says the weight is 3.80 lbs. Any help would be great!

My Tiana doll is shipped! I ordered it around 10:50 AM PST when she was the only doll left :( I originally had all 5 dolls in my cart, but I couldn't click on the big green BEGIN CHECKOUT button :rant: At least my morning wasn't a total waste because I am planning on trading Tiana for either Jasmine or Belle (only because I know trading for Ariel is nearly impossible :eek2:).

Quick question. For those that got the delivery confirmation email today, were they separate emails if you ordered multiple dolls? I ordered two, and got a confirmation for one, but the other one is still up in the air. I checked out as guest, so don't know the status of the other one. When I check my UPS tracking, it says Multiple Packages: 2 and says the weight is 3.80 lbs. Any help would be great!

You might be getting both of your orders. I ordered from Macy's last week, but instead of shipping one package, they separated my order and shipped 2 separate packages on the same day...so I received 2 tracking numbers and both said Multiple Packages: 2 (both shipments were delivered at the same time).

^^^Thanks for the input :) I'm getting kinda nervous since the transaction is still posted as "pending" on paypal at this moment. I went ahead and emailed Disney just to put my mind at ease. For anyone else that ordered just one doll, does the UPS tracking number still say "Multiple Packages: 2" or does it say single package?

^^^Thanks for the input :) I'm getting kinda nervous since the transaction is still posted as "pending" on paypal at this moment. I went ahead and emailed Disney just to put my mind at ease. For anyone else that ordered just one doll, does the UPS tracking number still say "Multiple Packages: 2" or does it say single package?

My one UPS tracking for one doll doesn't say "Multiple Packages: 2" or anything. Keeping my fingers crossed for you =)

My one UPS tracking for one doll doesn't say "Multiple Packages: 2" or anything. Keeping my fingers crossed for you =)

Thank you so much for helping me tonight! You're awesome. I checked out UPS again, and under "Packages in this shipment:2" there is a drop down box. There are two tracking numbers in there, and while one is "in transit", the other says "order processed" and has had a shipping label created for it! That makes me feel way better, not out of the clear yet, but way better. Now I can rest easy tonight :) Again, thanks so much for your help. It is really appreciated.

#Sorry for being so anxious tonight everyone. I cluttered this thread with my designer doll madness :p

Well, my friend's doll still says "NO" under "Shipped" in Order Status. Check out was at 9:32 am PST. I think an email is in order ;)

Well, my friend's doll still says "NO" under "Shipped" in Order Status. Check out was at 9:32 am PST. I think an email is in order ;)

Not yet. My Belle order was shipped on Thursday (ordered on Monday). And my Snow White order shipped on Wednesday (ordered on Monday). And my current order is not shipped yet. I don't know why I am always last.
Anyway, give it at least another 24 hours.

Not yet. My Belle order was shipped on Thursday (ordered on Monday). And my Snow White order shipped on Wednesday (ordered on Monday). And my current order is not shipped yet. I don't know why I am always last.
Anyway, give it at least another 24 hours.

OK, it's just so weird seeing others being shipped already and waiting to see the doll in person (even if I don't have it myself)...

Are they shipping dolls from different locations? My order is showing one doll is shipped, but the rest are not. And I don't think it's that I didn't get the dolls because the other merch I ordered has not shipped either.

Go Cards!!

My, oh, my. I know some of you mentioned Craigslist, and I did an allcraigs search. Someone put up Ariel on there, for relatively cheap, and I'm sure it was too good to be true, but man, I just can't not be hopeful. I just want this to be over. /sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back