• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLL Release Discussion v2.0
Disney will send me 2 rapunzels for herror. Is fate.

They say "sorry for the trouble,now the 2 package are shipping before we do something"...but...who cares... yay!!!!!

:D o gosh i am so happy!!!!! Maybe i keep one safe and the other one is just for play,brush brush and enjoy!!!

:D :D :D
:hsd: :hsd::hsd:

Last edited:
Still no shipping! Called them and they said it is in process.

Anyone else unshipped or is it only me again?

:(

Still no shipping! Called them and they said it is in process.

Anyone else unshipped or is it only me again?

:(

I'm in the same boat as you with that order which underwent the funky double-Rapunzel post-order-confirmation-treatment. Rapunzel shipped, but my other 2 dolls are in stasis, and the order is still active. What is odd with the order is that the "blank" Rapunzel is still in the order, and I wonder if that is what is gumming things up? A UPS shipping label was printed for a second shipment of 2 dolls, so I know that TDS knows that 2 more are to go out, but I hope they ship the right ones. I don't dare call CS, because I have a gut feeling they will botch things up more.

Last edited:
Okay, so I am not the only one. They just seem to leave me for last. Do they do that with you too?

I am in the same boat -order still active, pending charge on my cc but yet no shipment. My friend who got their order in an hour ahead me and it shipped out the next day will be receiving the order on tues. Both of us are on the west coast.

Okay, so I am not the only one. They just seem to leave me for last. Do they do that with you too?

All of the dolls have been so random with me since the start. Most of them shipped within 48 hours of my order, and took about 6 days to get to me (I'm on the West Coast, so no surprise there). This one was just fruity in the loops, especially with the mix-matched amounts followed by the "bonus blank" Rapunzel popping up in the order. Luckily, these orders are limited to one of each princess doll per order, so their shipping staff should know how to identify what is supposed to be correct in the order.

What was the time stamp of your order?

Keep in mind they are dealing with shipping a percentage of 24,000 dolls (maybe 20%? - which works out to 4800 dolls and probably 1200 to 1500 packages) - that's a lot of packages :eek2:

IMG_2009.jpg

They came.... O.O

All of the dolls have been so random with me since the start. Most of them shipped within 48 hours of my order, and took about 6 days to get to me (I'm on the West Coast, so no surprise there). This one was just fruity in the loops, especially with the mix-matched amounts followed by the "bonus blank" Rapunzel popping up in the order. Luckily, these orders are limited to one of each princess doll per order, so their shipping staff should know how to identify what is supposed to be correct in the order.

What was the time stamp of your order?

9:27AM. I am on the west coast too.

9:27AM. I am on the west coast too.

Mine was much later... 10:15am, only minutes before Rapunzel & Aurora were announced sold out on twitter. I guess we were on the same server, which caused the weird multiple pop-up dolls in the order? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I got mine but they're beig shipped right now I'm not getting mine till next week. Does anyone have the ticket cards they gave out at the Disney Stores? I am willing to pay for them if anyone has them. Please PM me if you do want to sell your cards. Thanks.

My friend's still shows active, no shipment. Mine apparently went through (I bought mine an hour after my friend and never received any type of confirmation until an email came saying the doll shipped and I was like "what?! I got a doll?!"). And, oddly enough, mine showed 2 extra Rapunzels not being shipped.

I got mine but they're beig shipped right now I'm not getting mine till next week. Does anyone have the ticket cards they gave out at the Disney Stores? I am willing to pay for them if anyone has them. Please PM me if you do want to sell your cards. Thanks.

I heard that everyone's ticket cards were taken back by the CM and destroyed.

Karkura and Shivatopia - fingers crossed for your orders!

I met snowglobe at our mall in Atlanta (who might be the sweetest thing ever - next to her husband!!) - where I was able to get all 5 dolls. I didn't really believe it until I had the 5 tickets in my hands. It was so exciting. The dolls are in my daughter's room on her desk - we are thinking about putting some shelves up - does anyone recommend a specific type? Also, can't figure out what to do with the sleeves?? how about the bags? - are they really worth saving?

I heard that everyone's ticket cards were taken back by the CM and destroyed.

Some people are selling the ticket with the doll on eBay, so some stores did allow people to keep the tickets. I think someone said that CM wrote void or something along those lines on the back of the ticket once the doll was purchased.

Some people are selling the ticket with the doll on eBay, so some stores did allow people to keep the tickets. I think someone said that CM wrote void or something along those lines on the back of the ticket once the doll was purchased.

mine got ripped in half as soon as i handed them to the CM :( such a sad moment...the cards were gorgeous...she wouldn't even let me take the half part where the princesses were...she said they didn't want anyone to take them elsewhere to try to redeem them for another set!!! i seriously doubt that any other stores would've exchanged ripped up cards for dolls, right??? who would've thought they'd sell for over 25 bucks on ebay...it would've been nice to have been able to keep them though...

I met snowglobe at our mall in Atlanta (who might be the sweetest thing ever - next to her husband!!) - where I was able to get all 5 dolls. I didn't really believe it until I had the 5 tickets in my hands. It was so exciting. The dolls are in my daughter's room on her desk - we are thinking about putting some shelves up - does anyone recommend a specific type? Also, can't figure out what to do with the sleeves?? how about the bags? - are they really worth saving?

Thanks, Desiree! Luckily, the remainder of that order is finally listed as shipped on the Disney Store website, but since it was done on Friday, the tracking information has not updated onto the UPS website (UPS only seems to work Mon-Fri for standard shipping parcels). So if all goes well, I will have all of my dolls by next Friday? :) It's been a long journey, and I'm glad it is in its final stage (shipping). UPS, don't fail me now!

As for shelves... it really depends on your daughter's room. A friend of mine once put shelves up that directly attached to the wall, and he designed them in an ascending diagonal pattern. He was able to place decorative things on the shelves, and it looked very pretty. I am placing the dolls that I am going to display (Snow White, Rapunzel, and maybe one other of the 10) in a bookcase that has shelves that are not fixed in place. I probably will not put them all on the same shelf and my put each one alongside a couple of antique-looking hardcover books (like Grimm's Fairy Tales, Gone With the Wind, and other classic literature).

I'm keeping the sleeves. Since I bought all of my dolls online, I just keep them in the original shipper boxes. It sounds like you bought your dolls at the retail store, so that's not an option. Still, I would keep the sleeves if you can, because they are very pretty and have the design details on the back. The bags can be reused for any gift occasion. People are also buying them online on eBay for about $10 per bag...

Thank you Desiree. It was so nice hanging with you and meeting some one from the forums. It made the time fly by while we were waiting in line.

Thanks for all of the positive thoughts guys. And congrats to everyone who got their dolls or a shipping confirmation. I am still listed as unshipped. I am telling you, disneystore.com does not like me. :down:

$10 per bag on ebay?? I might have to think about selling some of mine, LOL! I have 9 of them and since I don't plan on ever selling my dolls, I might be willing to part with some of my bags!

here is my collection! I still will rearrange, but this is how I set them up when I got home Monday. :) I have some more Jim Shore stuff in my living room that I will move up here (this is in my bedroom).

316430_10150426040350832_563665831_10370858_1132852463_n.jpg

you wouldn't be interested in selling me the other, :cry:
Disney will send me 2 rapunzels for herror. Is fate.

They say "sorry for the trouble,now the 2 package are shipping before we do something"...but...who cares... yay!!!!!

:D o gosh i am so happy!!!!! Maybe i keep one safe and the other one is just for play,brush brush and enjoy!!!

:D :D :D
:hsd: :hsd::hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back